3.16

The End of The World (16)

On the way to the "Oasis" base, Ning Xingzhou was a little absent-minded. The system's warnings were still echoing in his mind, and he was not sure whether the decision he had made was the right one, but he just followed his heart and wanted to go to the base to have a look.

In other words, even if he wanted to escape, he didn't know why he escaped and where he was going. The catastrophe consciousness mentioned by the system is completely unfamiliar information to him, even if he wants to break his head, he cannot understand it.

In the case of limited known information, it is obviously unwise to run away blindly. Because no one can guarantee that if he flees aimlessly, he will run in the direction of the enemy instead.

And now, the only thing he can be sure of is that Li Yuan is not the enemy of the system, otherwise the system will directly let him escape from Li Yuan. He had a limited network of connections in the last days, so he followed Li Yuan back to the base, and using the resources of the base, he might be able to find some clues.

"Why, don't you want to go to the base?" Li Yuan raised his hand and rubbed Ning Xingzhou's head, and asked warmly.

After they set off, Ning Xingzhou was surprisingly silent. He was very excited when he heard about the existence of the base at first, but now he was so preoccupied, which made him a little worried.

"Ah... No, I'm just a little nervous." Ning Xingzhou's mouth curved into a concerned look at Shang Li Yuan, and he barely evoked a smile, but he couldn't let go of the heavy heart for a long time.

He had just communicated with Li Yuan when such a thing happened. Because of his temperament, Rao is inevitably restless and restless.

Seeing this, Li Yuan stopped the car without saying a word, looked at Ning Xingzhou seriously, and asked, "To be honest, did you take me as your own?"

Li Yuan's appearance was rare and serious, as if questioning. Ning Xingzhou was stunned for a while, feeling some grievances in his heart, and his tone couldn't help but reveal a little vibrato, "When...of course, otherwise why would you...you..."

Speaking of the latter, Ning Xingzhou was at a loss for words, the inexplicable blush on his cheeks conveyed the meaning.

Li Yuan sighed helplessly, took the person into his arms, and said in a very gentle voice, "I'm sorry... I'm not questioning you. I just want you to understand that we are one, and your business is mine. Whatever you want to do, no matter how difficult it is, I will stay with you to the end. Trust me a little more, okay?"

He doesn't mind that Ning Xingzhou has his own little secret, but only if Ning Xingzhou can be happy. But now, Ning Xingzhou looks so preoccupied, how can he feel at ease.

Ning Xingzhou's nose was sour, and his heart was warm. Since he became a tasker, everything has been out of control, especially since he arrived in this world, the system has been missing for a long time, and this world is only strange and panic to him.

Fortunately, being accompanied by Li Yuan gave him an unprecedented sense of steadfastness. It seems that as long as Li Yuan is there, all problems can be solved easily.

Ning Xingzhou hugged Li Yuan back, rubbed in the other's arms affectionately, hesitated for a long time, and finally asked tentatively, "Have you heard of... Calamity?"

He couldn't confess his identity to Li Yuan, but it didn't mean that the information about the disaster had to be kept secret. Since he intends to use the base to investigate information about the disaster, Li Yuan will definitely know about it, sooner or later.