3.14

The End of The World (14)

As soon as Li Yuan came back, he felt that the atmosphere was not quite right.

In the past, every time he came back from going out, Ning Xingzhou would greet him with shining eyes, but this time, when the other party saw him, his brows were furrowed, he didn't say a word, and the air pressure was terribly low.

Li Yuan was inevitably confused, he stepped forward, raised his hand to touch Ning Xingzhou's head, but was simply avoided by the other party.

Seeing this posture, He was really angry.

Li Yuan's hand hovered awkwardly in the air for a moment, then turned to the sky and made a swearing gesture.

"Cough, I promise, I will take you with me no matter what I do in the future, and I will never leave you alone again... Don't be angry, okay?" Li Yuan thought that Ning Xingzhou was still angry because he left without authorization, and couldn't help but feel angry. Slowing down his tone, he said warmly.

Ning Xingzhou raised his eyes and looked straight at Li Yuan, with a tone of grief that he hadn't even noticed himself, "What are you doing out there?"

Li Yuan paused for a moment, and then hesitantly replied, "I've dealt with some personal matters."

The ambiguous answer made Ning Xingzhou a little overwhelmed. He instantly remembered the scene he had seen before, and his tone became uncontrollable, "What private matter, I'm afraid you did something shameful and bad."

At first, Ming Ming wanted to have a good talk, but the words changed when he spoke, and there was an inexplicable sense of cynicism.

Li Yuan frowned slightly, guessing something in his heart. With Ning Xingzhou's temperament, if he was only angry with his going out, he probably wouldn't say such a thing.

Now in this situation, it is obvious that the other party knows something. It was just impossible to determine how much Ning Xingzhou knew.

"It's not a bad thing, it's just that some personal grievances have been resolved, and the handling is a little rough. I didn't intend to hide it from you." Up to now, it's not the way to hide things. Less detail.

"Personal grievances? I don't know if it was a grudge before the end of the world? Or a grudge after the end of the world?" Ning Xingzhou obviously had no plans to give up on this, and continued to ask with a stern face.

This question made Li Yuan a little difficult to answer for a while. To him, Huang Tianqi was neither an enemy before the end of the apocalypse nor an enemy after the end of the apocalypse, but a hidden danger that was eliminated in order to avoid a repeat of the tragedy.

"It's the post-apocalyptic era." Li Yuan knew that he was wrong and was unwilling to expand on this topic.

"It's always someone who doesn't matter. I'll be sad if baby spends so much time on them." Li Yuan lowered his voice and took the person into his arms involuntarily. .

Is this person actually wronged?

Ning Xingzhou was so angry that he struggled for a long time to no avail, so he could only angrily twist the other's waist and complained dissatisfiedly, "It's always like this, you change the subject when you talk about business, how many secrets are you hiding from me???"

"Huh? Why would I hide it from you?" Li Yuan asked absently, his gaze fell on the other side's slender neck, he couldn't help rubbing it twice, and sighed, "It smells so good."

"...Don't come closer." Ning Xingzhou was itchy from his rubbing, and he pushed Li Yuan's head away with some disgust. He simply couldn't understand, in such a tense atmosphere, how could the other party still have time to think about those things.