2.5

Arc 2 

Holography and Entertainment (5)

The villa area in the north of the city in H city is built on the mountain, with good scenery and perfect security system. If it wasn't for Qi Yuan's phone call in advance, Ning Xingzhou would not have been able to get in.

He carried a small suitcase with some daily necessities and a few changes of clothes, as well as a laptop and a tablet.

Now in early September, the college students have started school. In order not to worry Qi Yuan, he said that he is a freelancer and usually takes some sketches to live, so at least he has to pretend to avoid being a helper.

Thinking of living with Qi Yuan in the future, Ning Xingzhou tightened his hand holding the suitcase and felt a little nervous. Probably because he didn't have much contact with Qi Yuan, he still felt unfamiliar.

After entering the gate of the villa area, he didn't walk for a while, and a black car with a neat appearance and smooth lines stopped beside him. Although he didn't know the brand of the car, he could guess that it was a valuable luxury car. vehicle.

The owner of the luxury car slowly rolled down the car window, revealing a very familiar face. Ning Xingzhou saw him and waved his hand quickly, bending his eyes to say hello, "Hello, brother~"

Qi Yuan replied with a smile, looked at Ning Xingzhou's cheeks that were flushed from the heat, and said helplessly, "You don't want to walk there, do you?"

With that said, he got out of the car, took the suitcase in Ning Xingzhou's hand, put it in the trunk, opened the passenger's door, and motioned to Ning Xingzhou, "Get in the car first."

"Oh, good." Ning Xingzhou responded, trotting past Qi Yuan, and quickly got into the car.

Qi Yuan keenly felt the slightly different perspective from the game, and he couldn't help raising his lips, and the smile reached the bottom of his eyes.

When Qi Yuan returned to the driver's seat, Ning Xingzhou sat up stiffly, and explained embarrassedly, "I don't have a driver's license, and the taxi won't let you in, so I can only walk."

And because of the suitcases, the public bicycles in the community are also useless.

Speaking of the driver's license, Ning Xingzhou felt helpless. The system can provide him with a lot of identity convenience, ready-made residences, ID cards, etc., but a driver's license is not enough. It is said that for the safety of him and the aborigines in the small world, skills such as driver's licenses must be tested by himself.

But he is a task person and does not have enough time to take the exam, so the travel is either the subway or a taxi.

"It takes at least half an hour to walk from here to where I live, and the weather is so hot at noon..." Qi Yuan tapped the steering wheel with his fingertips, and said apologetically, "I didn't think about it, I should have come down earlier."

In fact, he could have let his personal driver pick up Ning Xingzhou, but he didn't know what to think, so he wanted to pick him up in person.

"It's okay, I'm very happy that my brother came to pick me up on a special trip~" Ning Xingzhou tilted his head to look at Qi Yuan's impeccable profile, and couldn't help but peeled, "Brother is worthy of being a national idol, a real person is better than a real person. Even better in game."

This is not a lie. Although "Jianghu" is a holographic game that claims to be 99% real, although the characters generated by projection are similar to real people, they cannot simulate the demeanor of real people. It's like the difference between 3D modeling and real people, the shape is similar but there is no god.