2.15

Holography and Entertainment (15)

Intensive care unit of a hospital.

On a pure white bed lay a critically ill patient with tubes inserted all over his body. Bandages were wrapped around his head, and the lower half of his face was covered by a ventilator, making his face unrecognizable.

Ning Xingzhou was wearing a hospital gown and sleeping lightly beside the hospital bed. He slept very restlessly, and even in his sleep, he couldn't stop uttering a few shallow whispers, "Qi...Qi Yuan, don't scare me. Come on, wake up soon..."

Xu Shi heard Ning Xingzhou's call, and the consciousness of the man on the hospital bed gradually returned. He seemed to have had a long dream. There were many strange things in the dream, and there was a young man engraved in his memory.

He couldn't wait to see what the man looked like.

The eyelids seemed to weigh thousands of pounds, but his strong desire to see Ning Xingzhou shattered the dark space, his eyes finally opened a slit, and he woke up leisurely.

Out of the corner of the eye, he caught a glimpse of the young man lying beside the hospital bed, and his chaotic heart suddenly calmed down.

The face of the other party is still exquisite and attractive, but he is thinner and has dark circles under his eyes. He looks a lot more haggard than before.

Qi Yuan's heart softened, and he really wanted to reach out and touch the other's soft head like before, but he couldn't control his body as he wanted after a long sleep and just woke up. After trying for a long time, his hands only trembled a few times.

There was not much movement, but Ning Xingzhou, who was already in a light sleep, vaguely felt it. He opened his eyes in a daze, and when he met Qi Yuan's gaze, he was stunned for two seconds before he reacted, and stood up excitedly. Ring the bell for the first time to call the doctor.

"You're finally willing to wake up, I thought..." Speaking of the back, his hoarse voice couldn't help but choked a little. He took into account Qi Yuan's physical condition at the moment, and suppressed the urge to throw himself into the other's arms and cry. He just held Qi Yuan's hand lightly and looked at each other with wet eyes.

After the emergency operation, Qi Yuan was in a coma for more than half a month. The doctor euphemistically told him that because of Qi Yuan's condition, the possibility of waking up was very small, so he had nothing to call Qi Yuan's name except for daily nursing. There is still some hope.

So Ning Xingzhou escorted him here, helping Qi Yuan to massage and relax his muscles from time to time, and muttering some sensational words every day, hoping that Qi Yuan would wake up.

During this period of time, he hardly slept well. When he woke up in the middle of the night, he could always think of the fear at the moment of the car accident, and the desperate embrace.

Qi Yuan looked at Ning Xingzhou tenderly, the person in front of him and the person in the dream merged into one, the memory before the car accident gradually recovered, he pulled the corner of his mouth with difficulty, barely making a hoarse voice.

Seeing this, Ning Xingzhou immediately leaned forward, trying to hear what the other party was saying.

"Why...why...don't call me...brother?" The weak and hoarse voice was soft and fluttering, intermittently, Ning Xingzhou held his breath and barely understood what the other party was saying.

He felt a little dumbfounded for a moment, and the tears that were about to fall were forced back. He never thought that the first sentence this person woke up would be like this.