1.28

Campus World chapter 28:

When he woke up in the morning, Ning Xingzhou only felt back pain all over his body, and he felt uncomfortable everywhere.

He habitually wanted to roll on the soft bed, but his center of gravity was suddenly lost, and he almost fell. Fortunately, an arm wrapped around his waist in time to prevent him from making intimate contact with the ground.

"Awake?" A low voice came from above, Ning Xingzhou rubbed his eyes and slowly returned to consciousness.

Recognizing Lu Yuan's voice effortlessly, he didn't realize his situation at first thought, but felt that Lu Yuan's voice seemed to be better.

It seems that the dry and rough voice-changing period has slowly passed. Now Lu Yuan's voice still feels a little hoarse. It does not feel unpleasant at all, but has a unique charm to it. This is the first sound I hear when I wake up in the morning, and I enjoy it. . .

Wait, why is Lu Yuan by his side when he wakes up?

Ning Xingzhou widened his eyes suddenly, stood up slowly, looked around, and instantly became conscious.

"Ah, did I accidentally fall asleep last night?" Ning Xingzhou rubbed the back of his heavy head, blinking his eyes, gradually focusing on Lu Yuan who was only wearing a shirt, "Why do you only wear that? Isn't it cold at this point?"

It's early November, and the night is cold. Even indoors, the temperature is not more than ten degrees. He is still covered with something, and he feels chilly... eh?

Ning Xingzhou looked down unresponsively, and found that he was covered with Lu Yuan's sweater, and under his head was Lu Yuan's neatly folded school uniform jacket.

He sat up agitatedly, and hurriedly stuffed the sweater in his arms back into Lu Yuan's hands, a little worried, "Why did you cover me with the clothes? Put it on quickly, and be careful to catch a cold."

It is possible that it has been freezing at night.

While Ning Xingzhou was worried, he was somewhat moved. He really couldn't see that Lu Yuan's indifferent temperament could have such a considerate side.

"It's okay, I'm on fire, not cold." Lu Yuan said, but he put on the sweater under Ning Xingzhou's unrepentant gaze, took the school uniform from Ning Xingzhou and put it on honestly.

He didn't close his eyes all night. I didn't feel so cold when I was cold, but maybe it was diluted by the hot and dry feeling in my body that couldn't be ignored, my heart was hot, and my body temperature also rose.

Ning Xingzhou looked cute when he fell asleep, but he was not very honest.

When people fall asleep, their body temperature will drop. In the middle of the night, Ning Xingzhou's body will always curl up unconsciously, obviously feeling cold.

Lu Yuan hesitated for a while between taking off his clothes for Ning Xingzhou and hugging him to keep him warm. In the end, he covered Ning Xingzhou with a piece of clothing. And he sat on the side of the chair, looked at the other party's delicate sleeping face, and watched the whole night unconsciously.

"Really?" Ning Xingzhou moved to Lu Yuan's side in disbelief and touched the other's hand. He thought it would be cool to the touch, but he didn't expect it to be warm, warmer than his body temperature. some.

"It really is..." Ning Xingzhou was stunned for a moment, and had to be convinced that the other party's physique was strong. He raised his eyebrows slightly and gave a thumbs up, "As expected of my seatmate, really too strong!"

While complimenting people, you don't forget to take yourself along, it's really cute. Lu Yuan looked down at him, the corners of his lips bent unconsciously.