3.5

Arc 3 

The End of The World (5)

Being forcibly carried out the door, Ning Xingzhou was stunned. Li Yuan was moving very fast. Ning Xingzhou only felt dizzy, his stomach was squeezed, and his experience was very poor. Wait for Li Yuan to stop. When he got down, he retched against the wall.

It was not until Li Yuan silently handed him some water and food that Ning Xingzhou realized that he had been taken to a supermarket near the school by Li Yuan.

Therefore, at the critical moment, it was Li Yuan who saved him.

Ning Xingzhou suddenly realized that in a big environment like the end of the world, food is the original sin, and it is probably more difficult than he imagined to change the plot if his strength is not good.

"That... Thank you for saving me..." Ning Xingzhou stammered and thanked him, his face flushed with embarrassment. He had clearly talked a lot to protect others before, but in the end he had to rely on someone to save him, which was really embarrassing.

Thinking of the situation where he was trapped by the door of the teaching building, Ning Xingzhou's heart tightened and he asked aloud, "Where's Duan Siyu? Did he manage to escape?"

From his perspective, he didn't see Li Yuan kicking out the door, so he took it for granted that Duan Siyu smashed the door open at the last moment of life and death.

And behind him, he was carried by Li Yuan on his shoulders, head down. He didn't even see Li Yuan throwing people into the zombie horde regardless, so he asked this question.

"...I didn't pay attention." Li Yuan replied with a blushing face and a heartbeat.

"Okay... But he's pretty powerful, and he should be able to escape smoothly." In the current situation, Ning Xingzhou could only think about the best possible side. He felt that such a sudden separation was a pity. The brain asked Li Yuan to look back.

In his cognition, with Duan Siyu's ability, the probability of survival should be much higher than his. There are also Shan Xiao and the others. Although they only have one-sided relationship, Ning Xingzhou also sincerely hopes that they can all be well.

"Yeah." Li Yuan replied casually, thinking of some things from his previous life, his mind was a little empty.

In his previous life, he also took Ning Xingzhou to escape to this supermarket, but at that time he went through hardships and died several times, and it was far less easy than this time.

The choices of those people are the same as those of the past. Similarly, everyone was kept in the dark by the guy named Shan Xiao. As the first batch of people to awaken their abilities, Shan Xiao deliberately closed the teaching building, and then mixed into the fleeing crowd. Testing his abilities everywhere he could.

The guy's ability is similar to mind control, but it has to be mediated by name, so he will confirm everyone's name over and over again when they are introduced to each other. He can manipulate people's subconscious through names. If he said that Duan Siyu can't knock on the glass door, the other party will certainly not be able to.

It's a pity that no one is aware of this problem, whether in the past or this life. In the previous life, they failed to break the door, and fled to the back door in embarrassment during the siege, but in fact, the back door was already locked by Shan Xiao, and he deliberately led everyone there, just to appreciate their desperate expressions.

At that time, they didn't know the vital point of the zombies, so they could only keep breaking out and running away. Among them, he and Ning Xingzhou were the only ones who survived in the end.