2.11

Holography and Entertainment (11)

Without the tedious distractions, Ning Xingzhou was full of energy again, and all he thought about was how to complete the task.

Whether it was a scandal or a drug use incident, perhaps because of his interference, the situation was completely different from the original plot.

Due to the sufficient evidence, the unscrupulous agent has already been imprisoned, and Qi Yuan's so-called "good brother" gradually showed his cowardice, and contacted Qi Yuan frantically to try to save him. See you in court", and put the other party's number on the blacklist.

For a period of time after that, Ning Xingzhou's life was very unrestrained, the turmoil outside did not stop, Qi Yuan's work was suspended, and he spent the rest of the time with Ning Xingzhou except going downstairs to buy some fresh ingredients every day.

Fortunately, his villa is a well-deserved mansion, swimming pool, gym, archery hall... everything.

Not so much to avoid the limelight, but rather to take a long and leisurely vacation, Ning Xingzhou also took the opportunity to relax, and played all the knowledge and skills.

In the spacious archery hall, Qi Yuan stood behind Ning Xingzhou and helped him adjust his movements. He placed his hands on the other's hands, almost bringing him into his arms.

"Straighten your shoulders, raise your head a little more, and aim the sight at the bull's-eye, yes, right now, let it go!" As Qi Yuan's voice fell, the long arrow whizzed away from the bowstring and hit the bull's-eye.

"It feels quite simple!" Ning Xingzhou's eyes lit up instantly, completely forgetting that he was being pulled by Qi Yuan, and inexplicably swelled up, and pushed Qi Yuan to the side, "Brother, let's play too, I Shoot a few more arrows and see for yourself."

"Okay." Qi Yuan responded, backed away, picked up his special bow and tried it a few times, and it felt pretty good.

Ning Xingzhou held his breath and aimed at the bullseye earnestly. He drew his bow with all his strength, and shot an arrow with a swoosh. The whistling sound of the arrow cutting through the sky was very pleasant, but the trajectory of the arrow was completely different from what he expected.

He was aiming at the No. 5 bullseye, but the arrow landed on the No. 4 target, completely deviated from the direction.

Ning Xingzhou's face flushed and he felt very shameless. He glanced at Qi Yuan quietly, hoping not to be seen.

However, Qi Yuan saw everything in his eyes, and even laughed at the leisurely point, "It's on target, not bad."

Ning Xingzhou couldn't hear the smile in the other party's words, he glared at Qi Yuan, and tried to prove his strength.

"Wait a minute, the shoulders have to be pulled to this position, don't tilt your head too high, just look up." Qi Yuan stepped forward to correct Ning Xingzhou's movements, his deep voice filled with laughter, "Why, I just taught it. Forgot?"

Ning Xingzhou suddenly felt a little guilty. When Qi Yuan taught the movement, he was too close, and the low-pitched voice was right in his ear, causing him to be full of strange thoughts, and he didn't remember much of the essentials of the movement.

But he couldn't tell the truth, he could only bite the bullet and argue, "I didn't forget it."

As he said that, the arm that drew the bow felt a little sore and weak. He didn't have the energy to aim again, and couldn't wait to loosen the bowstring.

With a swoosh, he successfully hit the target. Although it is still 108,000 miles away from the bull's-eye, it has made progress.

Ning Xingzhou slowly realized the fun of archery. After shooting a few arrows, he took a break, and then continued. After a while, he finished shooting the 12 arrows in the quiver.