1.10

Campus World chapter 10:

"Good morning seatmate!" As soon as he entered the classroom, Lu Yuan heard a warm greeting. There was a sweet smile on the other side's face, the morning light fell on that clear and clean face, and the sun was bright and cheerful.

"Morning." Lu Yuan narrowed his eyes, responded lightly, and walked to his seat calmly.

There was a piece of pastry on the table, and a box of strawberry milk. Lu Yuan frowned slightly and looked at Ning Xingzhou suspiciously.

The tablemate laughed a little silly, and kept winking at him, "I brought you breakfast, it's delicious, come and try it~"

I bought expensive textbooks yesterday, and Lu Yuan planned to eat a few less meals to save money, so this morning, he didn't eat breakfast. The little cake on the table is very delicate, and there is a strawberry hanging on it.

"No, I've eaten." Lu Yuan said, and put the small cake and strawberry milk back on Ning Xingzhou's table.

The feeling of this kind of predicament being explored made him feel very uncomfortable, although he knew very well that the tablemate was simply showing him goodwill.

"Eat some, I brought it specially for you~ If you're not hungry now, you can save it for lunch." Ning Xingzhou blinked and looked at him expectantly.

Lu Yuan froze for a moment, but still refused with a stern face, "Thanks, but I don't like sweets."

Ning Xingzhou pouted and snorted in anger. He opened the small cake in front of him and ate it in big mouthfuls.

At the end, probably because he ate too much, he burped inadvertently. Ning Xingzhou blushed instantly, covered his mouth in embarrassment, and glanced around, as if he was worried about being heard.

He was a little relieved when he found that everyone around him was reading books as usual.

Lu Yuan took out the words from the English book with a blank face, but his drooping eyes were as deep as a pool, obscure. It must be crazy for him to think that a boy is cute.

He glanced lightly at the other party's delicate side face, the eyelashes were curled and curled, the lips were rosy and full, and the usually fair and small earlobes were now pink, making people want to touch them.

The hand holding the book suddenly tightened, Lu Yuan looked away in a panic, and was startled by the strange thoughts that rose in his heart. No matter how cute, it is also a boy, what is he thinking about?

...

After a day's class, Ning Xingzhou's head was buzzing and he felt haggard. What can I do if it goes on like this, the plan to find a tutor must be put on the agenda as soon as possible!

He lay down on the desk and sighed heavily.

Lu Yuan glanced at him lightly, and vaguely guessed why he was troubled. I really wanted to comfort him and tell him that he can ask himself if he doesn't understand anything in the future, but he knows very well that his current level is not enough.

"What's wrong with Xingxing, why were you sighing?" Yu Qing, the sports committee member sitting on the right, came over and asked with concern.

Yu Qing was born tall and strong, and was a member of the school volleyball team. I usually use training as an excuse and often miss classes, but I have been very diligent in class these two days, and I have never skipped the evening self-study.

"My basics are too poor, there are a lot of things I don't understand..." Ning Xingzhou stood up and scratched his head embarrassedly.

The female classmates in the class seem to have a good impression of him and always like to talk to him. Except for a few classmates whose eyes were malicious, most of them were friendly.