2.12

Holography and Entertainment (12)

The days of rest and recuperation with Qi Yuan were very relaxing, but Ning Xingzhou occasionally thought about what he should start from in order to further improve Qi Yuan's influence value.

Only when he is blackened can he be influenced, but in the process of getting along with each other in daily life, he can't feel the blackening of the other party at all, and he always looks at him with a smile, which is simply synonymous with gentleness and thoughtfulness.

There is always a reason for the blackening of the characters. The reason why Qi Yuan was blackened in the original plot stemmed from the feeling of betrayal that was abandoned by his relatives and friends. Although he has now avoided the trend of the original plot, there is still an indisputable fact in front of him— Qi Yuan doesn't seem to have any friends.

Most of the people around Qi Yuan are stakeholders with interests. Now they can do things for Qi Yuan for the sake of profit, and it is difficult to guarantee that they will not stab in the back for the sake of profit in the future.

Obviously there are thousands of fans, but it seems like he is always alone, his parents have passed away, and he doesn't even have a decent friend by his side.

Thinking of this, Ning Xingzhou felt that Qi Yuan was a little miserable, and for some reason, he always felt that this situation was somewhat familiar.

It stands to reason that Qi Yuan's character is so good, so he shouldn't have no close friends... Ning Xingzhou was a little puzzled, and he was going to observe more and take a look at the right time.

"My brother has been resting at home for so long, why didn't he invite some friends to be a guest?" Ning Xingzhou narrowed his eyes slightly, enjoying the relaxing massage Qi Yuan gave his sore arms, and pretended to ask casually.

Qi Yuan was silent for two seconds, and the movements of his hands paused. After a long time, he sneered, his tone seemed to be self-deprecating: "Besides you, how can I invite any friends."

In fact, it's because they don't have friends, it's just because they don't want to be disturbed by their sweet two-person world.

His eyelashes were drooping, and there was loneliness between his brows. Ning Xingzhou's heart softened, he quickly stood up, exchanged seats with Qi Yuan who was behind him, and squeezed his shoulders for him, "It doesn't matter now, wait a minute. My brother's work has returned to normal, so I can gather with my colleagues and deepen our relationship."

Qi Yuan sighed and asked pretending to be hurt: "Xingxing seems... always trying to encourage me to make more friends, why, do you think I'm annoying?"

"Of course not!" Ning Xingzhou denied it, shaking his head like a rattle, "I just feel that there is no anger around my brother during this time, and he seems a little lonely."

"Lonely? How could it be?" Qi Yuan chuckled, his brows widened, he turned slightly, and his deep eyes looked at Ning Xingzhou tenderly, as if looking at a rare treasure, "With the stars by your side, Every moment is happy, there will never be a feeling of loneliness, even if there are thousands of friends, there is nothing like a star."

Ning Xingzhou's ears were blushing inexplicably because of his low-pitched voice, and his respectful attitude made Ning Xingzhou's ears turn red. Sit down now, and I'll squeeze your shoulders for you."

Qi Yuan laughed, feeling that Ning Xingzhou was pressing his shoulders and neck indiscriminately. But when he thought that it was Ning Xingzhou massaging him, the joy in his heart almost overflowed.

After a while, Ning Xingzhou was a little tired, but he was still rubbing Qi Yuan with all his strength, without letting up.

Qi Yuan keenly felt Ning Xingzhou's powerlessness, he raised his lips, and said with all seriousness: "Xingxing's craftsmanship is really good, but it is a little heavy, it would be better if it could be lighter."