1.6

Campus World chapter 6:

The physics teacher continued the class. Ning Xingzhou sat upright and opened the physics textbook with a pious and serious heart.

Before going to bed last night, he made a plan specifically for Lu Yuan's situation. At present, he can think of two things that need to be changed urgently. One is to help the other party get rid of the bad habit of fighting, and the other is to improve the other party's academic performance.

In the name of making up the class, he can even let Lu Yuan feel the warm love of his classmates and make up for his broken heart!

"Okay, let's continue to look at the question just now." The physics teacher returned to the podium and pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, "This question is the most basic electric field question. After applying the formula of Coulomb's law, you can get Answered. OK, next question..."

Ning Xingzhou was confused.

'What is this teacher saying? What law?'

He moved in the direction of Lu Yuan, lowered his voice, and asked in a low voice, "Do you understand?"

Lu Yuan glanced at him sideways, but did not speak. The slender fingers flipped through the physics textbook over and over again, and finally stopped after a few minutes.

He pushed the book in the direction of Ning Xingzhou and tapped twice with his finger on a line of English letters - Coulomb's Law: F1.F2=F2.F1=KQ1Q2/r.

Ning Xingzhou looked serious, staring at the series of equations that were half English and half numbers for a long time, his little head was full of confusion. Is physics... just a combination of math and English?

He knows every letter and number, how come he can't read them together?

He puffed up his cheeks unhappily, and his round eyes rolled, thinking about it. Unable to understand the formula, Ning Xingzhou simply gave up his previous attempt to teach Lu Yuan to learn and changed his tactics.

"Hey, aren't you good in physics?" Ning Xingzhou tilted his head to look at Lu Yuan, his eyes sparkling, full of anticipation and admiration.

"Well, it's not bad." Under such a gaze, Lu Yuan stumbled to admit it. It's just that the hand holding the pen trembled slightly, and the base of his ear was a little hot.

Thinking of his passing physics scores every time, Lu Yuan felt extremely guilty. But the admiring look of the other party is too bluffing, making him feel competitive for a while, and he can't admit that he can't do it!

"Then if I can ask you in the future? You can also ask me about other subjects I know. Let's study hard together and help each other?" Ning Xingzhou's voice was soft, like a small feather swept back and forth in Lu Yuan's heart.

Lu Yuan knew very well how much he had in his physical level, otherwise he wouldn't have been searching for a basic formula for a long time. Once you agree, you will quickly expose your own dishes.

It should be rejected outright.

They've only known each other for two days, and it makes no sense for him to comply with the request made by the other party.

"Well, good." Lu Yuan's face was wooden and he couldn't help himself.

Xu is used to eating soft and not hard, and he is not very able to say no to the hopeful eyes.

He has saved half a year of living expenses, it's time to learn physics crazy, he thought blankly.

Ning Xingzhou cocked the corners of his mouth, his eyebrows and eyes turned into crescents, his palms were fanned to cover his mouth, and he said in a stingy voice that only the other party could hear: "You are so nice~"