1.9

Campus World chapter 9:

When he got home, Lu Yuan gave himself medicine stiffly, and his thoughts were very chaotic.

The medicine box contains not only the medicine, but also a small sky-blue note. The usage and dosage of various drugs were remarked on it, and there was a relief that made him laugh and cry.

"The body is the capital of the revolution, don't get hurt all the time, someone will be worried!" The back is a hand-painted emoticon, with a shy and funny smile.

He stared at that smiling face, warm and dry in his heart. No matter what, there will be people worried, except for his deskmate, I am afraid that no one cares about his life and death.

The deskmate treats him very well, and the sunny and warm person is completely different from the person like him who lives in a dark world all the year round. He couldn't help but want to get close to each other and absorb some warmth.

However, the inferiority complex in his heart was like an ugly snake, entangling him out of breath.

He raised his head, looked around the gray and ruined room, and was very annoyed.

His home is just a converted 20-square-meter underground garage. The space is cramped, and the air is humid all year round. Inside, there are old furniture, mostly bargains from the second-hand market.

He was lying on the hard and narrow bed, thinking of his wonderful parents, his current embarrassing life, and his criticized personality, and smiled at himself. Ning Xingzhou should be treating him only out of sympathy for stray cats and dogs.

Feeling pitiful, feeding occasionally, but not taking it home.

Ning Xingzhou is very popular, you can feel it from the whispers of those girls. The other party's family seems to be very good, and all he wears are famous brands that he can't name.

Very different from the always hated him.

The two of them are not destined to be from the same world.

Lu Yuan was lying on the bed, staring at the moldy ceiling, unable to sleep for a long time. Even if you know it well, but still, so unwilling.

He got up abruptly, put on his clothes, went downstairs, and ran to the bookstore at the gate of the community at a sprint speed of 100 meters.

At 10:30 in the evening, the store was ready to close the door. Seeing someone rushing in without any reason, he said helplessly, "Hey, you kid, the door is about to close, so hurry up."

Lu Yuan didn't say anything, stood silently in front of a pile of shelves and selected, and finally chose a set of three-in-one supplementary books for high school physics, chemistry and physiology. His eyes fell on the price, and he hesitated for a moment. A total of 139 yuan was enough for half a month's food.

The hand holding the book paused for a while, and the image of the same desk asking him a question with a soft voice appeared in his mind. As soon as he was cruel, he picked up the book and went to the checkout.

In fact, he can wait for the weekend to go to the second-hand market to squat, there should be a lot of old textbooks after graduation from seniors at low prices. However, when the idea of ​​learning is born, a certain emotion is like a prairie fire that cannot wait for a moment.

That night, he learned to be a little more at ease when he learned at two o'clock in the morning. There was a hint of light in the cold eyes, no longer as gloomy as at first.

Compared with Ning Xingzhou, the only thing he can do well is probably his own learning ability. When the other party was stumped by the question and frowning, answering his questions and doubts was probably the only thing that he could reach and give back to the other party.