1.35

Campus World Chapter 35:

Lu Yuan comforted him at a loss, his breath swept to the side of his ear, which made Ning Xingzhou feel more and more embarrassed.

He sniffed, tried to control his emotions, and came out of Lu Yuan's arms awkwardly, "I'm fine, I'm just a little touched, don't worry."

"Well, you can tell me anything you're unhappy about, I'll listen patiently, don't hold it back alone." Lu Yuan rubbed his head and whispered, looking at him with gentle eyes.

Ning Xingzhou lowered his eyes and responded with a complicated mood.

When his emotions calmed down, he realized that he was on his way home from school. The vague voices and vague sights around him made his face turn red, and he always felt that he had done something very humiliating.

Suddenly bursting into tears on the main road, it was so shameful to be seen by acquaintances... Fortunately, Cheng Nan was the only one in the class who stopped by them.

Yu Guang caught a glimpse of the wetness on the opponent's chest, Ning Xingzhou's body froze, and his face turned even redder.

He pulled Lu Yuan and suddenly accelerated his pace, wishing to fly home and leave this embarrassing place in an instant.

When passing FH Road, Ning Xingzhou saw a hunched man with sharp eyes, his hands crossed in his arms, something seemed to be hidden under his clothes, and his footsteps followed the girl in front of him.

Coincidentally, that girl was Cheng Nan.

Ning Xingzhou's heart skipped a beat, and he had an inexplicable premonition. He tugged at Lu Yuan's cuff with a serious face, "That man is so strange, he seems to be following Cheng Nan, let's follow him."

"Well." Lu Yuan didn't really want to take care of Cheng Nan's affairs, but if Ning Xingzhou wanted to help, he would naturally do his best.

...

Cheng Nan gritted her teeth, her heart was beating like a drum, and the street lights were lit up at night. When she looked down at the ground, she could faintly catch a glimpse of a shadow out of the corner of her eye, which had been following her.

She was very scared, but she didn't dare to look back, so she could only bite the bullet and go home, hoping that the owner of the shadow would just follow her way, and she could still get home safely as usual.

But the further she went, the less she could deceive herself. That disgusting and sticky gaze seemed to stick to her back, no matter how she comforted herself, she couldn't ignore it.

Her face was pale, and the emotion of fear gradually penetrated into her limbs. Finally, she couldn't bear the pressure and ran away.

But what terrified her was that the guy who had been following her all along also ran, and was faster than her!

Someone nearby suddenly shouted "Be careful!" Cheng Nan instantly understood that it was for himself.

In just a few seconds, Cheng Nan heard the heavy breathing behind him, and his neck was severely strangled, followed by a disgusting sour smell.

"Wife...Wife, it's too lonely to die alone, come with me..." There were intermittent mutterings in the heavy breathing. Cheng Nan's eyes went black and he was struggling like crazy, but there was a sudden pain in his waist, bright red blood gurgled out, Cheng Nan's eyes were empty, and his heart was full of despair.

Ning Xingzhou has been paying attention to Cheng Nan's movements, but he never imagined that the man would suddenly take out the fruit knife in his arms and stab him when he chased after him. Although he reminded him aloud, it happened too quickly, and Cheng Nan avoided him at all. not open.