3.8

The End of The World (8)

Ning Xingzhou's driving skills are not bad. Although he encountered a lot of zombies trying to attack along the way, he avoided them or directly knocked them away. However, as time went by, Ning Xingzhou had a vague feeling that they encountered a lot of zombies. The power of the zombies seems to be slowly getting stronger.

For example, now, there is a zombie behind with twisted limbs, chasing their car? There are many obstacles on the road. Ning Xingzhou didn't dare to drive too fast, but he had a speed of at least 60 miles. How could the zombie in the back catch up? This is too outrageous, right?

"That zombie in the back is so annoying. It has been following us, no matter how you throw it away, you can't get rid of it." Ning Xingzhou glanced at the zombies chasing after him through the rearview mirror, and couldn't help complaining.

He didn't know why, the zombie would be so obsessed with them. It stands to reason that the only thing that could make the zombies so crazy should be blood, but neither he nor Li Yuan were injured. Could it be... that zombie is the owner of the car they drove?

Li Yuan also obviously noticed the zombie in the back. Unlike Ning Xingzhou, he vaguely guessed the purpose of the zombie, which made him a little unhappy, and even his voice became colder, "Stop the car."

"Ah?" Ning Xingzhou looked bewildered, not understanding why Li Yuan stopped suddenly, thinking of what he said casually before, Ning Xingzhou had a ridiculous guess, "Brother Yuan... You shouldn't think about it. Deal with that zombie?"

"Yeah." Li Yuan replied lightly, with a calm expression, as if discussing about the weather today.

For some reason, Ning Xingzhou felt a little warm in his heart. After all, a certain guy was going to find a place because of his casual complaint, and he seemed to take it for granted.

"I know Brother Yuan is very powerful, but that zombie doesn't seem to be very easy to deal with. I don't know what will happen later. Or...let's save some physical strength first?"

Ning Xingzhou knew very well in his heart that it would be difficult to get a zombie that could catch up with the speed of the car. Li Yuan was very powerful, but after all, he was not at ease with his bare hands. "Let's observe and observe again, maybe it's just the way."

This made him feel a little empty in his heart. After all, the zombie's posture was chasing them no matter what. Ning Xingzhou's worries were all written on his face. Li Yuan looked at his nervous and guilty look, and unconsciously smiled, "Trust me."

Li Yuan's voice was very low, but these three simple words had irresistible persuasive power. Ning Xingzhou hesitated for a moment, but finally he was cruel and stepped on the brakes.

Li Yuan has said so, he really has no reason to continue to refuse. The big deal is to accompany Li Yuan to fight together, no matter how powerful the zombie in the back is, there is only one, and his hypnotic ability may come in handy.

Before the car stopped, Li Yuan opened the car door and turned over. The zombies behind him came galloping, without any intention of slowing down. Ning Xingzhou was very nervous and couldn't help but exhort, "Please...be careful. "

"Yeah." Li Yuan replied, simply moved his muscles and bones, his eyes fell on the zombie who didn't know what to do, his eyes were full of ruthlessness.

As the earliest evolved zombie, it is not a loss to die in his hands.

Seemingly aware of Li Yuan's provocation, the zombie roared angrily, and the carrion on his face trembled due to the high-speed movement. Its speed was too fast, from 100 meters away to close at hand, but in a blink of an eye.