Real World (3)

The sky was dark, the city that had been abandoned for a long time was rusted, and the surroundings were deserted. From the gaps in the barren trees and weeds, I could see the shadow of the beast, and occasionally I could hear a few howls of sadness.

This is the junction between humans and beasts. The signals are mixed, and the positioning system cannot be used normally. Therefore, there is no need to worry about being easily found.

After Ning Xingzhou left with Sikong Yuan, he came here, and he was in a peaceful corner. Medical equipment and supplies were brought in before his studio was blocked, barely able to last a month.

But now, more than half a month has passed, but Sikong Yuan shows no sign of waking up. The remaining nutritional medicines are limited, and if this continues, he has to find a way to return to the survival area to get some medicines.

However, how to avoid the eyes and ears of the military is not a small problem. After all, after he left, the military issued a search order to look for the traces of the two of them. The name was a notice of missing people, but it was actually a naked wanted order, and the action was inevitably tied.

I don't know when Sikong Yuan will wake up. Even if he really wakes up, it will be as he thought, the soul contained in this body is still Sikong Yuan?

Ning Xingzhou looked down at Sikong Yuan, whose eyes were still closed on the hospital bed, his eyes were slightly red.

These days, he had imagined countless scenarios of Sikongyuan waking up, secretly determined that he would never give the other party a good face, but silently planned in his heart where Sikongyuan would go to live in the future when Sikongyuan woke up.

He thought about countless possibilities, but he was unwilling to think about what he should do if Sikong Yuan could never wake up again. All physical indicators are normal, but the world of consciousness is dark. He has used his mental power to search countless times, but he has found nothing.

There was no rejection, but nothing was felt. It was as if the other party's world of consciousness was already empty.

Hoping that the other party will wake up one day is like a dream that will shatter at any time. And he didn't dare to think about the time when he woke up.

...

Sikong Yuan had a very long dream.

The sky and the earth are vast and boundless, and the surroundings are pitch-dark, and there is no light at all. He seemed to be drifting, unable to reach the sky or the ground, see nothing, hear nothing, and couldn't tell the direction.

He just kept floating, floating, trying to find something.

He didn't know how long he had been floating like this. In this space where he couldn't feel the passage of time, even his memory was completely deprived.

He didn't remember who he was, and he didn't understand why he was here. He only vaguely remembered that he wanted to go out from here to meet someone.

He couldn't remember what that person looked like, but because of this, he desperately wanted to find him, to see what he looked like again, and to hear his voice.

There were many times when his consciousness was chaotic, and even his own existence was completely forgotten. Just a little bit, he was engulfed by this boundless darkness and completely integrated.

Fortunately, every time I was in a trance, a strong unwillingness flooded into my heart. He hasn't found the man yet, he can't... sleep here.

He wandered here, I don't know how many years.