1.18

Campus World chapter 18:

"Wow wow wow, that number one is so handsome, he competes with some Sheng Liqun, why didn't you find this person before?"

"That's right, which class is he from? It's too fierce!"

"I seem to know him, class 22, seems to be called... Lu Yuan?"

"Lu Yuan? The illegitimate son of the rich man Lu Xincheng? My mother is the third one? Ah... how could it be him?"

"What's wrong with him? Oops, he's coming this way! Damn, the guy next to him is also healthy. Sure enough, handsome guys play with handsome guys!"

"Ahhh I can!"

...

Returning to the class from the arena, the other classmates in the auditorium were talking a lot, but it was quite a few students from the twenty-two class in this class, who were rarely dull and felt a little pain in their faces.

They were accustomed to sneering at Lu Yuan, and no one was optimistic about him before the game. One second before, Zeng Qiang was still there to confuse Lu Yuan, and the next second, Lu Yuan won the first place, which is indescribable embarrassment.

"I can't tell, it's quite powerful." Cheng Nan couldn't help raising his voice when he saw Lu Yuan return to the class and take his seat. Although it is a compliment, it is indescribable yin and yang.

Her eyes were fixed on Lu Yuan, waiting for a response.

Lu Yuan didn't even give her a look. After sitting down, he watched the game with indifference, ignoring Cheng Nan completely.

Cheng Nan consciously lost face, her pretty face stiffened for a moment, like a stone sinking into the sea, and she didn't respond, and then she attacked, but she seemed like a joke.

"Who are you, you just took the first sprint, what's there to drag." The little sister beside her whispered when she saw her deflated. Cheng Nan lowered his eyes and said nothing.

"Brother, it's okay, our class will have a long face this time." Wei Ping handed over some snacks to replenish energy, feeling the gazes from the surrounding to their class from time to time, and pushed his glasses seriously, "I guess after the sports meeting is over. , there will be a lot of girls from foreign classes running and squatting at the door of our class between classes."

"Hey, I think so too." Ning Xingzhou couldn't help but be happy for Lu Yuan when he thought of his popularity slowly getting better.

Lu Yuan's brows twitched unconsciously, wondering what his tablemate was expecting, because can he see those girls?

Feeling irritated inexplicably, he tore open a bag of dried meat, took a piece of beef jerky and stuffed it into Ning Xingzhou's mouth, stopping the other person's silly smile, and he felt more at ease.

Ning Xingzhou chewed beef jerky with a confused face, his cheeks bulging, was he being fed by Lu Yuan? He glanced at Lu Yuan suspiciously, wondering how the other party's behavior became weird after saying the strange words just now.

...

"The sophomore men's high jump has begun to be checked, and the long-distance mobilizers participating in the high jump event are requested to go to the check-in office on the west side of the playground for the check-in. The sophomore men's high jump has begun to be checked..."

The announcer's voice came from the speaker, and Ning Xingzhou, who was drowsy watching the game, suddenly regained his energy.

"We're here, here we are!" He patted Lu Yuan's back lightly, his eyes bright and excited.