2.6

Holography and Entertainment (6)

Back home, Qi Yuan took Ning Xingzhou around floor by floor, and finally arranged him in the bedroom on the north side of the third floor, next to his own bedroom.

"My room is next door, you can come to me at any time if you have anything." Qi Yuan thoughtfully carried the suitcase into the room and said, "You have a break, I'll go get something to eat, the gym and game room are on the second floor, if you're bored You can go and play."

"Eh? Is brother going to cook by himself?" Ning Xingzhou's eyes suddenly lit up, and he was very surprised.

"Well, but the craftsmanship is average, so I can only make some simple meals." Looking at those eyes full of anticipation, Qi Yuan couldn't help smiling, and asked as he walked, "Do you like Chinese food or Western food?"

"It's fine, I like everything my brother does~" Ning Xingzhou didn't plan to stay in the house, but followed Qi Yuan's footsteps and said obediently, "I'm so sorry to keep my brother busy by himself, I'll give my brother a fight. ."

"Smooth tongue." Qi Yuan had no power to resist the sweet-mouthed Ning Xingzhou. He raised his hand and flicked Ning Xingzhou's head with helplessness in his eyes, "Then let's go together."

There is plenty of space in the villa. The first floor is the Chinese kitchen, and the second floor is the western kitchen. The two kitchens are completely different in decoration style and the ingredients are completely different. Qi Yuan thought about it for a while and went to the western kitchen.

First, western food saves time and effort, and secondly... What he is best at is steak and pasta, which is not much better than the high-end restaurants outside. It is the first time to entertain Ning Xingzhou, of course, he has to show the best level.

The two were busy in the restaurant one after another. Chef Qi Yuan and Ning Xingzhou helped each other out, and they also made a fruit salad in their spare time. Although it is the first time to cooperate, there is an inexplicable tacit understanding, like a family that has been together for a long time.

"This is the first time for me to cook with other people, and it feels pretty good." The warm atmosphere made Qi Yuan relax both physically and mentally, he put the finished product on the table, and looked at Ning Xingzhou with a smile, "Quickly. Come and taste."

"Yeah! Then I'm welcome~" Ning Xingzhou was so greedy for the smell of the meat that he wafted away, he couldn't wait to pick up a knife and fork and cut a large piece, and put it into his mouth with delight.

The meat is more tender and smooth than expected, but it is not lacking in tenacity. Every bite is full of mellow aroma, and the taste buds enjoy the ultimate enjoyment.

"Oh my god, this is too delicious!" Ning Xingzhou narrowed his eyes happily, his cheeks bulging, and he sincerely gave Qi Yuan a thumbs up, praising him inarticulately.

It was probably because the food was too delicious, he ate it in a hurry, and before he could swallow the first bite, he couldn't wait to fork the next piece, like a gluttonous little hamster, very cute.

Qi Yuan's heart softened, and he couldn't help but say: "No one is robbing you, eat slowly, and be careful to choke."

Seeing Ning Xingzhou's satisfied eating, Qi Yuan's appetite was also aroused. He ate elegantly but swiftly. Although it was a familiar taste, he felt that it was much more delicious than the countless times he had tasted alone in the past.

He looked at Ning Xingzhou, whose brows were curved, and he was slightly dazed. The other party is always like this, the delicate eyebrows and eyes are always smiling, warm and sunny, it seems that as long as he looks at him like this, his mood will gradually improve.