1.31

Campus World chapter 31:

After getting it from Ning Xingzhou, Lu Yuan didn't delay for a moment. He went home that night to pack some clothes and checked into Ning Xingzhou's house.

Once again living under the same roof, the mood is completely different from the last time. Compared with the calmness last time, this time there was a lot more anxiety. Lu Yuan was like this, and so was Ning Xingzhou.

When taking a shower at night, Ning Xingzhou carefully dried his body in the bathroom, put on a pair of tight pajamas, and walked out of the bathroom in a leisurely manner. The two pieces he usually wears are too revealing and the other are too close-fitting. Although they are comfortable to wear, with Lu Yuan around, he was embarrassed to wear them.

In the end, he chose a autumn and winter bear pajamas with long sleeves and trousers. No downsides other than being a little hot.

"I'm fine, go wash." When Ning Xingzhou came out, Lu Yuan was still cleaning up the bedroom. He greeted the other party calmly, and was ready to go back to his room.

"Oh, good." Lu Yuan responded, his eyes touched the other's rosy cheeks, and he couldn't help staying for a few more seconds. The face at the same table who had just taken a bath was pale and red, looking ruddy and healthy, like a plump peach, which made people want to take a bite.

Ning Xingzhou was looked at by him awkwardly, and his heart was inexplicably vague. He stretched out his finger to point to his room, and moved his toes back unconsciously, "I'm a little sleepy today, I'm going to bed first, and you should rest early after washing."

"Okay. By the way, I'll make you something you want to eat tomorrow morning." Lu Yuan stood up, looked into each other's eyes without hesitation, and said with a smile.

Because of his special family background, he began to do housework by himself when he was very young. Before he could reach the stove when standing, he began to step on the small bench to cook. Big fish and big meat may be reluctant, but ordinary home-cooked dishes are no problem.

Ning Xingzhou blinked, remembering that in addition to strawberry milk, he was a refrigerator for ice cream, and was a little embarrassed for a while. He usually eats breakfast directly outside, eats in the cafeteria at noon and at night, and either eats out or orders takeout on rest days.

So, let's not talk about vegetable meat, there is no regular seasoning at home.

No, it should be said that there is not even a bag of rice at home.

"Ah, this... I don't have any ingredients at home..." Ning Xingzhou scratched his head embarrassedly, his voice a little hollow.

"It's okay, I'll go buy it tomorrow morning." Lu Yuan raised his eyebrows slightly, his expression full of teasing. The last time I came here, I took him around every room at the same table. At that time, he noticed that although the kitchen was fully equipped, there was no trace of fire at all.

Tomorrow is the weekend, there are no classes during the day, and I want to make breakfast for each other in person. Not just tomorrow, but for many days to come.

Ning Xingzhou touched his stomach, but he was really moved. He hadn't eaten a healthy and nutritious breakfast for a long time, and he really wanted to try Lu Yuan's craftsmanship. After all, the other party looks like a ruthless brother, it is really difficult to imagine the other party's cooking.

"Hey...then I'm welcome." The other party was very kind, but Ning Xingzhou didn't refuse any more, he tilted his head to think for a while, and said, "If you want to drink some light porridge in the morning, any flavor is fine. I'm not a picky eater."