1.13

Campus World chapter 13:

The next day, Ning Xingzhou went to school early and happily stuffed the newly bought schoolbag into the belly of the same table. Originally, I was still struggling with how to send the gift, but now I have a fair reason.

Carrying ancient poems on his back, he looked at the door from time to time, expecting it to be written all over his face.

When the early reading class was about to end, someone was long overdue. When Ning Xingzhou saw the other party, he immediately laughed. He waved to Lu Yuan and greeted warmly, "Good morning at seatmate!"

Totally unexpected enthusiasm, smiling like nothing ever happened. Lu Yuan was stunned for a moment, and the depression that had accumulated in his heart was swept away.

He looked at those eyes full of smiles, and the corners of his mouth curled up unconsciously, "Morning."

"Eh?" Ning Xingzhou blinked, did Lu Yuan just laugh? It feels oddly pretty.

Lu Yuan walked to his seat and found a brand new schoolbag in the belly of the table. Shoulder camouflage, cool style. He tilted his head to look at his tablemate, a little confused, "Yours?"

Ning Xingzhou shook his head and winked at his deskmate, "For you~"

Before Lu Yuan could refuse, Ning Xingzhou said again, "I was wrong yesterday, so this should be regarded as an apology!"

Lu Yuan lowered his eyebrows, feeling even more strange in his heart, "I should apologize for what happened yesterday."

"No, some people really don't like being touched, I'll pay more attention in the future~" Ning Xingzhou rested his chin with one hand, and pointed at the backpack with the other finger, raising his eyebrows slightly, "I bought everything, please don't refuse."

"Thank you." Lu Yuan gently rubbed the straps of his backpack with his fingertips, and replied in a low voice, "Also, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday."

He knew very well that the other party was releasing goodwill to him under the guise of reconciliation.

He must have been humbled by his own handbag, he thought with a bit of self-deprecation. The other party can always easily see through his embarrassment, and then help him in his own unique way, but he can't seem to do anything except accept gifts.

The hand holding the book strap tightened abruptly, and Lu Yuan put the book into his backpack little by little, his lowered eyes obscure. He has to work harder and work hard to be worthy of the attention of his peers.

[Influence value +5, the current influence value is 47. 】

The system prompt sounded, and Ning Xingzhou's eyes lit up, looking at Lu Yuan with joy. When I first met each other, I always felt that it was difficult to communicate with each other, but I didn't expect it to be easy to get along with, and the influence value also increased very quickly.

He smiled and rolled his eyes, calmed down, and began to preview the content of the first lesson. The first section is English, which may be the reason why he is a liberal arts student in the real world. He feels very easy to learn, and he basically knows the words, so he doesn't need to recite them deliberately.

The English teacher's surname is Jiang. She is a very fashionable and wealthy middle-aged woman. Her clothes in spring and summer are basically the same. The English grades in the classes she takes are always at the top of the grade. It is said that the trick is to spend ten minutes in each class to memorize the text.

These ten minutes, for most of the class, are nightmare time.

"God bless God, don't beat me, don't beat me!" Ning Xingzhou heard Yu Qing's whispered prayer next door, he felt amused, and couldn't help laughing.