Real World [END]

Two years later, no zone.

"Fuck! Why let the labor and capital sleep in the Datong shop? It is said that survival in no zone depends on your ability. If the labor and capital have killed so many beasts, you will allocate such a bad place to the labor and capital. Are you courting death?" It was a very strong man who spoke. , Nearly two meters tall, with dark skin, he pulled up the collar of the man in front of him and roared.

"I'm sorry, according to the regulations, 90% of the points you get from killing beasts are used to exchange for energy potions, and the rest is only enough to live there." The man who was grabbed by the collar blankly wiped the face, replied coldly.

Those who can survive without distinction can have a few good stubble, who is afraid of who.

Besides, the point exchange system was proposed by the person who had the ability to clamor for it and make a fuss with him.

"Going to TM's rules, where are the rules from nowhere? Here, whoever has the toughest fist, whoever has the final say! The labor and management are an S-level capable person, since they are here, they have to live..." The man glared angrily and looked around. All around, I saw a unique courtyard in the distance. The high-end atmosphere was clean and tidy, which matched him very well. "It should live like that!"

With that said, the strong man laughed out loud, threw the man in his hand away, and rushed towards the site with an excited look, preparing to drive out the people inside and occupy the land as king.

The man he threw on the ground stood up, patted the dust on his body, watched the strong man leave with an idiot-looking look, and cursed lowly, "Silly."

It's really boring to rush to provoke that big devil. It's just that bad attitude, don't blame him for not reminding him.

"boom-"

Sure enough, the strong man stepped into the house for only a few tens of seconds, and then flew backwards at a faster speed, breaking dozens of thick trees on the way, and barely stopped the excessive momentum.

He was lying on the ground with a large depression in his chest, his face contorted with pain, and his eyes were full of horror. He turned on the battle armor immediately, but under the absolutely oppressive fist style, he, who has always been known for his high defense, couldn't even block a single blow!

How is this possible, he is an S-level capable person! Is it...

He looked at the two men who slowly walked out of the house with a look of horror, and could not help but spread rumors about the living area for the past two years.

In the territory of the beasts, there are human-shaped monsters, and outside, it is better to provoke the beasts than the monsters. And even more untouchable than the monster, was the gentle and handsome young man beside the monster.

As soon as he entered the courtyard, he saw a young man who looked too beautiful. With his violent temper, he couldn't help but say, "This kind of good place is given to a little white face..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was blasted out, unable to move.

Finished...finished.

At this moment, he didn't know who he had provoked. Looking at the two figures walking by, he was so frightened that he almost lost his body, rolled his eyelids, and completely passed out.

"..." Ning Xingzhou stepped forward, glanced at the opponent's sunken chest, and glared at Sikong Yuan angrily: "You are too heavy, and you will waste another tube of healing potion."