1.20

Campus World chapter 20:

Early the next morning, feeling the wet touch of a certain part, Lu Yuan got up with a blushing face, quickly went to change a new one, and went to the bathroom to clean the dirty one before he started to wash.

What did he dream about last night?

The cold water slapped on his face, and his consciousness gradually returned to its original position. He propped himself in front of the washstand, pulled back his hair angrily, looked at the dark circles under his eyelids in the mirror, and read out the word "dirty" abruptly.

He frowned, slammed down the wall, rinsed briefly, and left the house full of irritability. He is in a very complicated mood right now. He can't wait to see each other, and he is a little afraid to face it.

...

The Games will take up one and a half days, and the men's and women's 200-meter finals are scheduled for this half-day.

"Come on in the 200-meter finals later! Try to take the first place again!" Ning Xingzhou rubbed Lu Yuan's shoulders diligently, and cheered him with a smile.

Lu Yuan had already won the first place in the 100 meters and the second place in the high jump yesterday. He was absent-minded in the 200 meters, but he also entered the final. In addition, Ning Xingzhou and Yu Qing also performed impressively, and their class ranked in the top three! Unprecedented!

Ning Xingzhou smiled and narrowed his eyes, thinking in his heart that Lu Yuan's collective participation was not a little bit higher. Probably because of this, the other party's influence value skyrocketed so much last night!

It was just a nap, and the effect value that had been stagnant for a long time suddenly increased by 10, reaching as much as 59. According to this trend, he doesn't even need to wait until he graduates from high school before he can complete the task and get out of the world.

"Yeah, yeah! The fastest 200-meter runner is Sheng Liqun from Class 1. Look, it's that boy surrounded by a bunch of girls. Brother Lu worked hard to beat him!" Wei Ping said excitedly The glasses on the bridge of the nose were almost unsteady.

After yesterday's sports meeting, Wei Ping's name for Lu Yuan became Brother Lu. After all, he was a rookie who didn't jump into the pit in the long jump. He really admired Lu Yuan's athletic ability.

"Sheng Liqun?" Ning Xingzhou followed Wei Ping's fingers and looked over. It was a very eye-catching boy, with a slender body and a very protruding appearance. He was wearing a close-fitting vest, showing his smooth arm muscles.

"Is he the school girl that the girls in the class discussed before?" Ning Xingzhou looked at it for a while, then nodded affirmatively, "He looks quite handsome."

As expected of the male protagonist of the original book, he thought.

Since he came to this world, he has been by Lu Yuan's side all the time. Over time, he almost forgot that there are male and female protagonists in this story.

"Really?" Lu Yuan frowned slightly and looked at the guy named Sheng Liqun, only to feel that his (SLQ) whole body was filled with an aura that he hated, "That's it."

This was the first time he had heard a compliment from the same table that someone was handsome, and he had watched it for so long.

"That's it!" Wei Ping echoed excitedly, and his shoulders slumped again after a while, "Hey, he's much stronger than me anyway, and he's still a rich generation, I'm envious!"

Especially envied his female predestined relationship.

Seeing him sighing, Ning Xingzhou said comfortably, "It's alright, the most important thing for students is to study, you have good grades."