2.1

Arc 2 

Holography and Entertainment (1)

The consciousness was chaotic for a long time, and when it regained clarity, the surrounding environment was completely different. Ning Xingzhou rubbed his drowsy head, feeling as if he had passed away.

Did you just leave? I don't know if Lu Yuan would not be able to think about it without him by his side.

Oh, that guy doesn't remember himself at all. . .It's such a pity for himself

Ning Xingzhou picked up the koi pendant on his chest and stared at it in a daze, his heart was sore and uncomfortable, as if a piece was missing.

After a long time, he slowly came out of that sluggish state, his hand holding the pendant tightened, and after all, he was not willing to take it off.

Since this pendant was brought with me, it was left as a souvenir. After all, he promised Lu Yuan that he would always take it with him.

"229, tell me about the new world." Ning Xingzhou breathed a sigh of relief and took the initiative to speak to the system.

The most effective way to relieve the emptiness of parting is to keep yourself busy. It's best to be so busy that you forget to eat and sleep, and naturally you won't notice the sadness.

[Master host, the introduction to the new world has not yet been unlocked. Master host needs to make contact with the task object in order to trigger the task.] 229 replied.

"Ah, I almost forgot that you are a spicy chicken system." Ning Xingzhou stroked his forehead slightly, remembering the difficult groping stage in the early days of the first world, but he didn't expect that every world would come once, "Where is the quest trigger? "

[In the game, this world is a high-tech era where holographic games are popularized. There is a holographic game "Jianghu" that is popular all over the world. The task trigger location is in this game, and the equipment and everything are ready.]

After 229 explained it carefully, he remembered to refute the host's previous all-in-one attack, and said solemnly: [Master, because the first world has successfully cleared the customs, we also have plug-in rewards in this world! It's no longer the spicy chicken system! ]

When Ning Xingzhou heard the "holographic game", he was lost for a moment. He shook his head, trying to forget the figure of a certain person, and then pretended to be calm and asked, "What plug-in?"

[Invincible hang in the game!] The cute Loliyin suddenly became excited, her tone was a little shy, ["Jianghu" is a fighting holographic game, no matter what profession you choose, the host is the most powerful person in the game. !]

... it is really a plug-in.

"Playing a game is still open. I don't have much game experience. I don't need it." Ning Xingzhou refused expressionlessly, feeling more and more that 229 was a tasteless system.

[Isn't the host really useless? Isn't it fun to pile up invincible dishes? The game system can't detect it!]

"No." Ning Xingzhou categorically refused and turned to look for the game props. Since the quest trigger location is in the game, he has to get used to it as soon as possible.

...

After finding the holographic game connection, Ning Xingzhou did not rush into the game, but carefully checked the relevant information of this world on the Internet.

Compared with the previous world, the technology in this world is obviously much more advanced, and the computer has also become a holographic projection mode, which can be operated by touch.