1.15

Campus World chapter 15:

In the evening, Lu Yuan and Lu Yuan ate a lot of non-nutritious but delicious skewers, and they went home separately.

The recruitment information that has been on the part-time platform for a long time without any news finally has a private message for consultation. The other party is a local college student who has plenty of time.

Ning Xingzhou chatted with the other party for a while, and immediately settled on an appointment to start tutoring from tomorrow night, and the salary will be paid weekly.

After confirming, Ning Xingzhou sat at the table, earnestly reviewing the junior high school knowledge he learned today. As a probationer, he also has to do his best to improve his performance.

...

When Lu Yuan returned home, he simply took a shower and started to study. His concentration is very strong, and once he is invested, he can go for several hours without a break. Therefore, his learning efficiency is ridiculously high.

He is confident that he will be able to solve all the problems for the same table in a short time.

Before going to bed at night, he glanced at the new schoolbag hanging on the wall and unconsciously raised a smile on the corner of his mouth. At first, he would doubt whether he was worthy of being so good to him, but now, his thinking has changed.

Emotions are not worth anything.

...

On Monday, Ning Xingzhou was dizzy after listening to math, physics and chemistry all day.

After wandering around the classroom, Yu Qing sat back in her seat reluctantly, banging her head against the table.

"What... what's wrong?" Ning Xingzhou was startled by her and asked worriedly.

"Tomorrow is the deadline that the head teacher said, but there are only two boys in our class who have signed up, and there are still many, many projects that have not been filled." Yu Qing sighed, her face full of sadness.

Except for Cheng Nan and her group of followers, the other girls in the class still give her face, and people sign up for each project. However, the boys' event was bald. Ning Xingzhou applied for the high jump, Wei Ping applied for the triple jump, and the other events were all blank.

"Then... while the class is agitating and agitating? Or ask the monitor to tell everyone about it?" Ning Xingzhou suggested that Cheng Nan was asked by the class teacher before. These days, he only saw Yu Qing busy, Cheng Nan didn't seem to do anything.

"Counting on her?" Yu Qing snorted softly and rolled her eyes, "It's good that she doesn't pick things up on purpose."

She and Cheng Nan have always disliked each other. They both have similar backgrounds and have donated a lot of money to the school. Cheng Nan is 168 tall and is a member of the school's aerobics team. She is very beautiful and is the goddess of many boys in the class.

If she is willing to pretend to say a few words, there are boys in the class who are willing to volunteer. However, as far as the relationship between the two of them is concerned, it would be good for Cheng Nan not to sow discord.

Seeing a group of crooked boys in the class, Yu Qing was a little dejected, but she still had to bite the bullet and stand on the podium, restraining her desire to smash the boys in the class, cleared her throat, and squeezed out a smile.

"Then what, the registration for the sports meeting will end tomorrow. This is a great opportunity to stand out in front of the girls in the school! Boys, be active!"