2.4

Arc 2 

Holography and Entertainment (4)

Ning Xingzhou was a little confused by the other party's sudden action, but he didn't dodge, just glanced at Qi Yuan strangely, his heart beating restlessly. The man smiled, as tenderly as he remembered.

"Tell me, what's the matter with me?" Qi Yuan reluctantly withdrew his hand, not knowing if he was infected by Ning Xingzhou, and even his voice became much gentler.

"Cough, you may not believe it. In fact, I have superpowers, and sometimes I have some precognition dreams." Ning Xingzhou cleared his throat and said nonsense in a serious manner.

He envisioned many possibilities of contacting Qi Yuan, and even thought about entering the entertainment industry, and then slowly intersecting with Qi Yuan, but now the time is too short, he must get Qi Yuan's trust before the next incident.

And now it is only two days before the next event is fermented. If you want to change the direction of the future under such circumstances, it is necessary to take a slanted sword.

If Qi Yuan's side is really not good, he can only take the initiative to approach the agent and try to solve the problem from the source.

Of course, unless he had to, he didn't want to confront those scumbags head-on. After all, he was not good at scheming, and tossing with those insidious villains alone would not guarantee that he would not overturn.

"..." Qi Yuan was silent for a while, looked down at Ning Xingzhou's delicate face, and couldn't help asking, "How old are you this year?"

What about super powers? Obviously it's a secondary disease.

The suspicious eyes and teasing tone made it clear that he didn't believe it, Ning Xingzhou glared at Qi Yuan, and said with a stern face, "I'm not joking, I just had a dream a week ago that my brother was bald by a bald man. My man and Sun Xiaoxi joined forces to frame them, and they were sprayed all over the Internet. I didn't take it seriously until two days ago... It really happened."

His tone was too serious, making Qi Yuan feel that what the other party said was true. Moreover, isn't his "good brother" who stabbed a knife in the back just bald? The woman beside her after waking up from a coma is also actress Sun Xiaoxi.

Sun Xiaoxi has been crying and complaining on the Internet all day long. It is not surprising that passers-by know her, but his "brother" is very hidden, and this incident has never been made public. How does this beautiful star know so clearly?

It's very fantasy, but the fact is in front of him, it seems that he can't help not believe it. only......

"How can I be sure, you know that these are because of precognition dreams, not the accomplices of my 'good brother'?" An inexplicable smile appeared on the corner of Qi Yuan's mouth, and the words "good brother" were bitten very hard. , His eyes were piercing with bone-biting coldness.

Ning Xingzhou was startled by his terrifying aura, and instinctively shrank, his brain crashed for a moment, and he really didn't know how to prove himself, so he had to play a rogue aggrievedly: "I am your faithful fan, how could it hurt you?"

"..." Qi Yuan took a breath, and when he met those eyes that looked like anger but not anger, he felt inexplicably doing something wrong. He was never afraid of confronting people, but when he faced this little guy, he felt powerless to punch cotton.

"Okay, just treat what you said is true. Now that things have happened, it seems too late for you to find me."

Qi Yuan narrowed his eyes slightly, observed the other party carefully, and noticed the serious and serious expression on the other party's face, he suddenly felt an ominous premonition, "Don't tell me, you dreamed something bad again. "