1.25

Campus World chapter 25:

The half week after the exam was spent collecting papers, and my mood rose and fell with the scores.

The representatives of the physics class took advantage of the paperwork before class, and the class would burst out with fuss and whining from time to time. This time, the physics test was very difficult, and many people got an unprecedented low score.

The physical paper is divided into multiple-choice questions and answering questions. The multiple-choice questions are filled in the answer sheet and entered directly by the machine, so only the answering questions are sent out. Out of 60, Ning Xingzhou got 27.

Didn't even get half of the points...

Ning Xingzhou glanced at his grades, and shyly and embarrassedly hid the papers in the table.

When it was sent to Lu Yuan's paper, he curiously looked at it. 57 points, nearly a perfect score.

"Wow, your score is so high." He couldn't help but sighed that he scored a full 30 points more than him in the part of answering the questions.

"That's not right. Wei Ping is the first in the class in the answering section. Wei Ping is not as high as him. I really don't know how he got the test."

Ning Xingzhou's face turned cold, and his always gentle voice became cold by several degrees, "What do you mean?"

"What else do you mean? Every time the physics papers in the class are issued by me, can I not know how many marks he can get in the test before? It's not like he got the results himself." Yu Xiao mocked, each kind of connotation.

"That's right, 57 points, this is outrageous, right? This time the physics paper is admittedly difficult!" The passing boy took a look and shook his head.

"Not necessarily, it may be that I got the papers ahead of time haha-" Zeng Qiang laughed a few words, but when he accidentally met Lu Yuan's cold eyes, his back suddenly became cold, and his laughter stopped abruptly.

Ning Xingzhou frowned slightly, looking at them with a foolish look, "So can you tell me, who do you think he copied? He is in the 9th exam room, and he thinks he copied someone else, please find someone in the same exam room to compare him. high score."

Such slander in itself is a very illogical thing, and it can be mocked by following the trend. It is really either bad or stupid.

"Why should we look for it?" someone asked in a shrill voice.

"Whoever questions who will give evidence, what's the problem?" Ning Xingzhou asked calmly, his eyes swept over them intentionally or unintentionally, "Who wouldn't be able to copy through empty mouths? If you really think there is a problem with your grades, go and talk to them. The teacher explained, apply for video recording."

"No, the problem is he, not us, why should we apply?"

"Oh Huo?" Yu Qing's head hurt when she listened to it, she stood up and took a look at their transcripts, and said strangely: "Wow, 38 points, did you copy this? Who doesn't know you? , at most 18 levels."

Wei Ping laughed out loud, and followed the tone of what he had said before, "Not necessarily, maybe he got the paper in advance, but with his IQ, he can't remember the full answer when he got the paper in advance."

"You! You!" The faces of Lu Yuan's previous yin and yang weirdness turned green.

"Then now... the problem is you." Ning Xingzhou shrugged innocently with a smile on his face.