1.12

Campus World chapter 12:

The atmosphere between the two was eerily silent until the bell rang and Lu Yuan left the classroom, but Ning Xingzhou didn't speak again.

Lu Yuan was walking on the road, with what happened today echoing in his mind, and it was inevitable that he was a little lost. He must have been hated when he spoke to Ning Xingzhou in such a bad tone.

"Ehhh! Boss, Boss! Wait, slow down, slow down!" His thoughts were in a mess, and a boy who was in a hurry followed up, shouting one after another.

The visitor was wearing a black leather jacket, half of his hair was dyed red, and his bangs were long, covering a small part of his face. Very typical **** outfit.

Lu Yuan glanced at him, didn't bother to answer, and didn't slow down at all. Hongmao could only trot to keep up, chatting while walking, "Boss, why haven't I been able to contact you these two days? The phone has been turned off and I'm going to die of anxiety."

Thinking of the phone that fell into the ditch because of a fight, there were still people chattering in his ears, Lu Yuan was so upset, he stopped abruptly and looked at each other gloomily, "Is something wrong?"

"No...it's nothing..." The gangster's name is Qiao Yang, the boss of the high-ranking gangster next door, who unilaterally recognized Lu Yuan as his boss after being beaten up for provoking Lu Yuan.

"Don't bother me if it's okay, don't bother me again, don't want to walk back today." Lu Yuan became angry when he saw his red hair full of second feelings. He was in a bad mood at first, but now he is even more irritable.

"No, no, boss, I just want to make sure that Long Bin was sent to the hospital by you?"

Hongmao shuddered, as if remembering something like a nightmare, and still had some lingering fears, "That guy is quite famous in this area, he has done a lot of dirty work, and it's very bad. Boss, be careful. , be careful to be revengeful again."

After listening to the fire for a long time, Lu Yuan vaguely understood something. His eyes narrowed dangerously, and his voice was unbelievably cold, "You have an affair with that girlfriend named Long?"

If not, how could he be so sure that it was his hand. That day, the surnamed Long was besieging him like a thunderbolt, and Rory said a lot, just because he was wearing a cuckold and felt that his face was damaged, so he made a special trip to find the place.

Hong Mao stiffened in an instant, his eyes dodged, and he faltered: "Yes... I'm sorry, boss, I... I was too scared at the time, so... I brought your name out."

He was so guilty that he was afraid and humiliated when he talked about the reason, "I'm also very wronged. The woman said she was single and took the initiative to hook up with me. She turned around and said in front of him Long Bin that I forced her."

"Oh, is that right?" Lu Yuan sneered, too lazy to listen to the other party's explanation of the cause and effect, and directly kicked the person to the ground. Without giving Hongmao the slightest time to react, his fists greeted him one after another, punching to the flesh without showing any emotion.

"It hurts! Old... Boss, I was wrong, I'm holding back!" Hong Mao twisted his face in pain and screamed for mercy.

Lu Yuan's face was sullen, his fists were slammed on the opponent's body, and his brows were full of anger. It wasn't until he hammered Hong Mao that his mind was a little blurry, and he stopped, picked up Hong Mao's collar, and said in an unbelievably cold voice, "You dare to use me as a gunner, you are quite bold."

After speaking, he violently threw the person away, letting the other person's back touch the ground intimately.

Just as he was about to turn to leave, he caught a glimpse of a figure out of the corner of his eye. Lu Yuan's heart suddenly jumped, obviously it was the same school uniform, but he recognized who the other party was at a glance.