3.17

The End of The World (17)

"It's alright." Li Yuan rubbed Ning Xingzhou's head, his voice soft and stern.

Hearing the familiar voice again, Ning Xingzhou's eyes became hot, and the tears not only did not stop, but fell even more fiercely.

He was really scared just now, afraid that Li Yuan would keep sleeping like this and never wake up.

When Li Yuan was in a coma, many thoughts flashed in his mind. He even began to regret coming to the base with Li Yuan. If he didn't want to use the base to investigate the so-called disaster consciousness, if he heard the system's warning, he would immediately Leaving from Li Yuan's side, wouldn't this kind of thing happen?

Right on top of crying, a pair of white hands handed over a piece of paper, which Ning Xingzhou instinctively took over, choking and expressing his thanks.

Wiping away his snot and tears, Ning Xingzhou's movements suddenly froze, and he realized something after a while.

Just that hand?

He turned his head stiffly, and found a group of people standing around, staring at him with shining eyes, headed by a **** and beautiful woman who smiled softly at him. She should have handed the tissue just now.

Ning Xingzhou was stunned for a moment, and his face turned red. He actually cried so miserably in front of so many people, where should he put his face?

Ning Xingzhou has a thin skin and just wants to shrink back into Li Yuan's arms as a tortoise. But when his eyes touched the large pool of wetness on the other's chest, he was silent for a long time, but he didn't want to lie down again.

You should really restrain yourself.

The atmosphere was a little awkward.

Li Yuan noticed the subtle shame on Ning Xingzhou's face, and he didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He waved at Wutong and instructed, "You go out first."

Wutong took the lead and left the room with a group of members of the base whose souls of gossip were burning.

Everyone left, only Li Yuan and Ning Xingzhou were left in the empty room, uh... and a strange flower.

Li Yuan looked at Manman in the corner who was trying to integrate with the flower arrangement, his eyes turned cold, "You also go out."

Such a big flower, how abrupt it is. Who gave it the confidence to think that it can blend in with flowers that are several times different in size?

The coquettish flowers that had been pretending to be still were agitated and hummed in dissatisfaction. It has a heart to scold this pervert, but it only dares to think about it, and does not dare to take action.

"Why are you so fierce? Thanks to Manman, we were able to get to the base smoothly." Ning Xingzhou couldn't help but feel sorry for Manman. Manman worked hard to bring them to the base.

"That's it." Man Man suddenly leaned on him, his waist straightened, and he looked like he was coming to thank me.

With a cold face, Li Yuan slowly raised his hand, and a small ball of black flame sprang from his fingertips.

"Uh... I'm going out for a walk, you guys can talk slowly." Manman slipped quickly, and before he finished speaking, he couldn't see its shadow.

After clearing the scene, Li Yuan smiled with satisfaction, and when he stretched out his long arms, he wanted to take Ning Xingzhou into his arms.

Ning Xingzhou instinctively shrank back, his eyes unconsciously fell on the wet scar on Li Yuan's chest.

The corners of Li Yuan's mouth twitched, and he simply took off his shirt, revealing a piece of strong muscles, "Are you disgusted with your own things, are you ashamed?"