3.9

The End of The World (9)

Once the idea of ​​doubt arises, it will ferment endlessly. Thinking about Li Yuan's previous actions, Ning Xingzhou became more and more flustered.

Unusual calmness in the face of zombies, familiarity with powers and energy crystals... No matter how you look at it, it's not like something you can master at the beginning of the end of the world.

Could it be that... Li Yuan, like himself, knew the plot of the apocalypse in advance? Or the plot that I know is too unreliable, and now it is not a pre-apocalyptic period at all?

Ning Xingzhou was terribly curious, thinking of Li Yuan's friendly attitude recently, and dared to test: "Brother Yuan, how do you know what the crystal does?"

When the question was thrown, Ning Xingzhou became nervous, and he didn't know what kind of answer he expected. Because no matter what kind of situation, it seems that it is not conducive to him to complete the task.

Li Yuan noticed Ning Xingzhou's suspicion, he looked far away, and replied lightly: "Oh, the moment I got the crystal, I had such an impression in my mind, maybe it's some kind of mutation after possessing supernatural powers."

Regarding his rebirth, he himself cannot be 100% sure, and naturally he cannot tell others.

"Ah? That's it—" Ning Xingzhou was stunned for a moment, unable to tell what he was feeling. He thought it was absurd and made sense at the same time. He never expected to get such an answer.

Li Yuan clearly answered his question, but the confusion in his heart was still difficult to resolve.

"Turn right at the intersection ahead, we're almost there, it's foggy, be careful." Li Yuan reminded.

Ning Xingzhou drove in the direction Li Yuan pointed, and the scene in front of him left him no time to be distracted.

After turning right, there is gradually no clear road, but an unrepaired wild road, surrounded by fog, and visibility is not high.

Ning Xingzhou slowed down, and the more he went inside, the more he felt that they had entered a wild jungle, where all kinds of trees grew extremely lush, and the territory was extremely wide. He was inevitably a little puzzled. Is there really such a place around the original city?

The fog thickened.

Different from the white fog you usually see, the fog here gradually reveals a bit of red, which is really weird.

Ning Xingzhou was a little scared, the speed of the car dropped to a turtle speed, and he moved forward little by little.

"Brother Yuan...Did we really go wrong?" Ning Xingzhou swallowed his saliva and asked with a guilty conscience as the red mist became darker and darker.

Thanks to Li Yuan sitting beside him, he felt more at ease, otherwise he would have turned around and ran away.

"Well, it's here." Seeing him so nervous, Li Yuan couldn't help but tease him, "Let's park the car here, let's get off."

"Ah? Oh..." Ning Xingzhou stopped the car, moved out of the car reluctantly, and followed Li Yuan's pace step by step, but still felt that it was not enough, "Brother Yuan... Can I hold onto you?"

Ning Xingzhou was a little embarrassed, but in this situation, his self-esteem could not be allowed to overflow.

Li Yuan glanced at him amusedly, took his hand directly, and walked slowly towards the depths of the jungle.

This was not the first time Li Yuan held his hand, Ning Xingzhou still felt a little embarrassed, but compared to the embarrassment and fear when he held his hand for the first time, this time Ning Xingzhou felt more at ease.