1.8

Campus World chapter 8:

Evening self-study, Ning Xingzhou couldn't solve a problem for a long time. He rested his chin with one hand, and boredly drew circles on the notebook with a pen, occasionally peeking at Lu Yuan.

Inexplicably, the other party became cold again. When he was eating, he tried every means to find a topic, but the other party always seemed to be too lazy to answer, at most he would say "um" perfunctorily.

what happened? Could it be that if you had a good attitude before, you felt that you owed him, and if you invited him to a meal, it would be settled? Ning Xingzhou twitched at the corner of his mouth when he thought of the three-dollar bowl of noodles.

"229, is there any props that can penetrate the heart of the task object?" Ning Xingzhou began to dream after eating and drinking.

[There are no such advanced items, my host~]

"Then... Is there an indicator similar to favorability? There is only one influence value, so it is difficult to make an effective analysis."

[No host, the favorability test is not within the capabilities of this system.]

"Oh." Ning Xingzhou looked indifferent and cursed at the spicy chicken system.

[Ying ying ying~]  The system was aggrieved, but it felt that the host was right.

"In the future, if there is a change in the influence value, you will give me a real-time notification. Is this okay?"

[Mmmm! No problem, Lord Host!]

...

After chatting with the spicy chicken system, Ning Xingzhou looked at his empty workbook in pain and fell into deep thought. Could it be that on the first day of transfer, he will not turn in his homework?

He secretly glanced at the workbook at the same table, it was so full that it made people want to copy it. But on second thought, he faintly felt that something was wrong.

In the plot of the original book he received, this villain classmate seems to have...not good grades. Although I don't know the specific subject grades, the total grades are only in the middle of the class. It's not too bad, but it's definitely not good.

Let's take a look at Lu Yuan's serious homework... Ning Xingzhou was unsure for a while whether there was a problem with the script, or whether Lu Yuan was writing in a serious manner.

That breezy look that looks like every question can be done is too bluffing.

Lu Yuan was disturbed by the sight that fell on him from time to time. He put down his pen, lowered his voice, and asked blankly, "Have you seen enough?"

"Ah—" Ning Xingzhou was embarrassed and embarrassed when the peeping person was discovered by the master, and a smear of powder floated on his cheeks. His eyes were erratic, and he excused himself nervously, "I... I just saw that the injury on your face was not healed, so I was a little worried."

These words are not all excuses. Although Lu Yuan's face is not as swollen as a pig's head today, there are still several obvious wounds and bruises. Especially the opening on the forehead is very deep, and it is easy to leave scars if it is not handled properly.

When the original book mentioned Lu Yuan's appearance, it focused on describing the scar, extending from the center of the eyebrow to the brow bone. Presumably that scar was left by this injury.

"...It's okay." Lu Yuan didn't care about appearances. For him, no bones were injured, but minor injuries. But the worry in the other party's eyes didn't seem to be fake, but made him feel a little uncomfortable.