1.24

Campus World chapter 24:

However, not everything will go your way.

In the computer room, Ning Xingzhou sat in front of the computer desk, looked at the prompt "This course is full, please choose another course" on the screen, and pouted unhappily, "Why are the colored pencils full."

"You didn't choose it?" After Lu Yuan finished choosing the course, he walked behind him and saw the prompt on the screen, and suddenly felt bad.

"Yeah, I didn't expect the competition for courses to be so fierce, and there are no three courses you want to choose. Did you choose it?"

"Well, the colored pencils weren't full when I first took the course." Lu Yuan's face was not very good after failing to choose the same course as his sweetheart.

"Okay... Then I'll see what else I can choose from." Ning Xingzhou returned to the main course selection page, looking at the row of courses with low interest, and got into a tangle.

He didn't really want to choose the kind of serious courses that required his brain to study, and the fun ones were all chosen. After hesitating for a while, he finally chose an introduction to oil painting.

He is quite gifted at painting. At first, he didn't want to choose oil painting because it was too troublesome, and it was difficult to clean the paint when it got on the clothes. But he'd rather be troublesome than a sketch of a black-and-white world.

Lu Yuan went back to his computer and searched for a long time but couldn't find the option to drop out of the class. I asked the teacher, but I was told that the school is too poor, the course selection system is relatively simple, and there is no function of withdrawing courses.

"It's a pity, we can't take this class together." Ning Xingzhou also hoped to be able to join his good friends in this kind of entertainment class. Now that they are separated due to force majeure, it is inevitable that they are a little lost.

"Well." Lu Yuan frowned, obviously in a bad mood.

Seeing Lu Yuan's unhappy appearance, Ning Xingzhou comforted him: "It's alright, you have to study hard even if you don't choose one."

"Well, I will." Lu Yuan lowered his eyelids, his heart was full of energy, "At the end of the semester, I will show you my learning results."

...

The school-based course will not officially start until after the mid-term exam, and everyone will forget about it after choosing the course.

Nearly two months after the transfer, my life at school →←home is on the right track. There are endless math, physics and chemistry classes, homework and papers that are never finished every day.

No matter how much Ning Xingzhou resisted in his heart, he had to usher in the nightmare-level dungeon since the transfer - the midterm exam.

The distribution of the examination room was posted on the notice board next to the rear blackboard, just for Ning Xingzhou and the others to check.

The mid-term exam was based on the last grades, and Ning Xingzhou did not have the last grades, so he was ranked in the 20th examination room - the last examination room for the science class.

Ning Xingzhou deeply felt that this was a kind of psychological suggestion. Maybe after the exam this time, he would have to share the exam with them next time.

"That's great, the stars, we have one exam room!" Yu Qing was very happy after reading the distribution of the exam room.

"What makes you happy in the last exam room?" Ning Xingzhou laughed, cheering for Yu Qing and himself, "We all take the exam well, and we must not meet in this exam room next time."