3.11

The End of The World (11)

After the two people established their relationship, there seems to be a subtle change in the way they get along. No matter how serious the topic is, it will eventually develop in a strange direction.

Li Yuan likes to kiss him very much. Sometimes he is serious and solemn, but he will be kissed suddenly, and then he will forget what he said before and spend more time with him. Li Yuan's understanding is still pitiful.

In fact, he did not exclude being close to Li Yuan, but as time passed, Li Yuan's influence value was still 0, which made him a little anxious.

His heart is actually very contradictory. He doesn't want Li Yuan's influence value to rise too fast, causing the time of separation to come too early, but as a tasker, he also doesn't want Li Yuan's influence value to remain motionless and complete the task far away. Indefinite.

His mission is to heal and save, but the question is, Li Yuan is now a winner in life, where does he need to save him?

At first, according to his idea, he wanted to approach Li Yuan first to gain trust, take care of him, protect him, and let the other party feel the warmth of the world.

But now this situation... is completely reversed!

It was said that in the early days of the apocalypse, Li Yuan was only a little stronger than ordinary people, and it was very difficult to survive? Did he misunderstand the word "difficult"? And as a villain, Li Yuan was very good-looking at first, but later he completely became a caring boyfriend!

Going on like this, he did not cure Li Yuan, but was almost cured by Li Yuan. This made him full of confusion. Is he the tasker or is Li Yuan the tasker?

"What are you thinking? So ecstatic?" Li Yuan picked some fresh fruits and went to wash them by the lake. When he came back, he saw Ning Xingzhou sitting on a rattan chair with his chin resting, his eyes blank, and he didn't know what he was thinking about.

He sat down next to Ning Xingzhou, skillfully sliced ​​the fresh fruit and fed him piece by piece.

"I... uh..." Before Ning Xingzhou could say anything, he was stuffed with a piece of fresh and tender fruit. The faint sweetness bloomed in his taste buds, and Ning Xingzhou narrowed his eyes happily.

He likes to eat fruit, which is exactly what this jungle lacks most. Of course, many fruit trees here have undergone a certain degree of variation. Although some fruits have excellent taste, they have exceeded his knowledge of fruit categories.

Just like the fruit he is eating now, the flesh is yellowish, the taste is crisp, and the juice is rich, a bit like the taste of a cantaloupe, and a bit like the sweetness of a peach.

The most important thing is that he is very big, and he will not be hungry for a long time.

Li Yuan's feeding frequency was too fast. Ning Xingzhou didn't finish chewing the first bite, and the next one was fed into his mouth. After a while, Ning Xingzhou's mouth was full, and chewing became difficult.

He quickly covered his mouth, glared at Li Yuan shyly and resentfully, and refused Li Yuan's next wave of feeding.

He didn't understand why Li Yuan always liked to feed him, obviously he had hands and feet, and being fed was far less convenient than eating by himself, but Li Yuan was so active, he was too embarrassed to attack the other party's enthusiasm.

Moreover, the fruit is delicious, yes, but how can it be fed so fast...are you feeding the pigs?

Li Yuan seemed to have heard Ning Xingzhou's inner slander, so he slowed down, and after Ning Xingzhou finished eating the pulp in his mouth, he slowly fed the next piece, looking at the cute appearance of the other party's bulging cheeks, his eyes were full with a smile.