Real World (2)

After learning the truth, Ning Xingzhou collapsed for a while, but he had to swallow the pain and sorrow back into his stomach. He didn't dare to let Sikong Yuan know, because he was afraid that the other party would break down because of this, and the disaster consciousness would find an opportunity to take advantage of it.

He had to force himself to cheer up.

He wanted to do everything possible to save Sikongyuan from the disaster. This is the crux of his heart, and it is also his greatest rebellion against fate.

Therefore, he chose to become a spiritual healer and became a "deserter" in countless people.

Over the years, he has been looking for a small chance of winning against Calamity. From time to time, he helps Sikong Yuan to clear the chaotic spiritual realm, so that the other party can have a moment of peace in this ten-year tug of war.

But manpower has a limit after all, and Sikong Yuan's state is already on the verge of a limit.

However, after so many years of research, there is still no effective means to deal with disasters. The only progress is probably to achieve simultaneous blockade of disaster awareness by blocking Sikongyuan's consciousness, but the duration is limited, and the risk of rebound is extremely high, and , must be accepted by Sikong Yuan.

After all, Sikong Yuan's mental power level is higher than all of them. Forced blockade is like a fantasy.

As a last resort, Ning Xingzhou proposed a plan that only existed in theory——

Through some means, he temporarily blocked Sikongyuan's master consciousness and disaster consciousness, and directly entered Sikongyuan's consciousness world from his spiritual body, repaired the spiritual damage of Sikongyuan over the years, and then used some guiding methods to not disturb him. In the case of Calamity Consciousness, wake up Sikong Yuan's main consciousness in advance.

His mental power level is not comparable to that of Si Kongyuan. If he enters with memory, it is like a foreign object with sharp edges and corners, and it will inevitably cause a counterattack. Therefore, he temporarily blocked his memory, smoothed the edges and corners, but also left behind.

That system was an artificial intelligence developed by him privately, installed in the dormant cabin to keep him alert at all times to prevent him from getting lost in Sikongyuan's spiritual world. And the so-called influence value is the degree of his restoration of Sikongyuan's spiritual world.

From the campus to the end of the world, from order to disorder, it stands to reason that it will eventually lead to a small world that is infinitely close to the real world, but it was stopped in advance.

After all, he still underestimated the spiritual power gap between him and Sikongyuan. As early as in the campus world, Sikongyuan's consciousness had a tendency to awaken, so in the second world, the place where they met would become the game world. Among them, and at the end of the world, it is even more different from his script.

The most important thing is that he did not expect that Sikong Yuan's awakening would happen before his memory recovered. What's even more exaggerated is that the other party has blocked his memory recovery channel by relying on the control of the world of consciousness.

The Calamity Consciousness was also much earlier than he expected to wake up.

This is the worst case.

In his original plan, if things went well, there would be a time lag. Taking advantage of the awakening of Sikongyuan's master consciousness before the disaster consciousness, he and Sikongyuan would jointly seal the disaster consciousness. Extend the front line for a while.