1.23

Campus World chapter 23:

During the entire class, Ning Xingzhou was absent-minded.

Lu Yuan's words lingered in his ears for a long time. That sentence...is that what he meant?

Lu Yuan likes him? How should he politely refuse and become a good brother? Or simply accompany him in a puppy love? Anyway, Lu Yuan's memory of him will disappear after he withdraws from the world...

He thought about it for a long time, and was so flustered that he even started to go to the doctor in an emergency, "229! The task object won't really like me, right? What should I do..."

229, which has been hidden for many days, means that it is just a weak and pitiful tool system that does not know anything.

[The task completion standard of this system is only the probation point. The raider can go either the brother route or the love route. But I heard from the neighbors that it seems that the completion degree of the love route will be higher, and the dungeon rewards will be more.]

"Then..." Ning Xingzhou glanced at the same table quietly, with a suspicious blush on his cheeks, "If he goes the romantic route. . .What if he... wants to be intimate with me?"

Mengmengda Loliyin is very puzzled, [You two are very close now.]

Ning Xingzhou lay down and used his arms to cool his cheeks, "Well... I mean kisses and... um and so on."

His thinking is easy to diverge, and if he is not careful, he will think very far.

229 was a rare reliable one, and sweetly comforted: [It's alright~ This mainly depends on the wishes of the host~ Accept it if you like it, or make an excuse to refuse it if you don't like it. Now there is only 11 o'clock left to complete the task, the host. It's so good, it's not difficult to choose!]

"Well..." Ning Xingzhou's chaotic thoughts became clearer.

Obviously, when she was confessed by the girls, she was quite comfortable, so why was she so nervous because of Lu Yuan's unknown words? Too bad, right?

Moreover, Lu Yuan's calm appearance doesn't seem like he is making a confession in disguise!

He peeked at Lu Yuan from time to time, but the other party didn't seem to have any intention of adding an explanation. It's not an option to pretend to be an ostrich all the time. After class, he poked Lu Yuan and asked cautiously, "Aren't you... Really interested in me?"

Lu Yuan chuckled lightly, without denying it directly, but instead asked, "What do you think?"

Ning Xingzhou was so nervous that he stammered, "Yeah... Probably not."

If it was the first time the other party said this kind of paradox, his first reaction might be a joke. But recently, the frequency of such jokes seems to be too high.

The mood is very complicated, a little nervous, a little flustered, and there seems to be a little expectation in the vague.

"I am a very rebellious person. The more people don't let me do something, the more I want to do it." Lu Yuan raised the bench with one leg, leaned back, raised one eyebrow, and laughed teasingly, "Don't let me do it. Just kidding? I'd rather do it."

He looked down at Ning Xingzhou with a smile on his brows, full of joking. Ning Xingzhou opened his eyes wide and suddenly realized that he dared to be affectionate just because of his jokes, and it was too much for this person to take revenge in such a nasty way!

"You really scared me to death." Ning Xingzhou was so angry that his cheeks bulged.

Caused him to think about a class on his own, but he couldn't listen to the class well, **** it! Thinking of the brain hole that he had opened to the sky earlier, Ning Xingzhou felt that he could not hold his face a bit.