2.8

Holography and Entertainment (8)

Ning Xingzhou was trapped in the corner of the sofa, the whole space was filled with Qi Yuan's breath, and when he met those deep eyes full of affection, his heartbeat involuntarily increased a little, and he didn't know how to react for a while.

He was no stranger to such eyes, and Lu Yuan used such eyes to watch him tenderly and affectionately during many days and nights in the previous world.

He couldn't deny that Qi Yuan's appearance and voice had an unspeakable attraction to him, but was this based on his feelings for "Qi Yuan", or was it a continuation of his goodwill towards "Lu Yuan"?

In fact, he knew very well that it should be the latter.

After all, he didn't even realize his sexual orientation before realizing that he liked Lu Yuan. If Qi Yuan changed his appearance, would his heart beat faster because of the opponent's approach? Probably... not.

Thinking of this, Ning Xingzhou guiltily looked away, just as he was struggling with what to do, the phone rang.

The ringing of Ding Lingling's phone was like a life-saving sound, and Ning Xingzhou breathed a sigh of relief. He cautiously put his hand out of the crack and pointed to the mobile phone on the table, "Then... let me answer the call first?"

"Yeah." Qi Yuan frowned slightly, got up and moved away, the blood rushing around his body was like being forced to press the pause button, very unhappy, and wanted to pick up the person on the other end of the phone and beat him.

And what made him even more depressed was...

His eyes touched the relieved smile on Ning Xingzhou's face when he answered the phone, and Qi Yuan felt a little heartbroken for some reason.

His hint was obvious enough. Ning Xingzhou's reaction was shy at first, but later... the resistance in his demeanor was obvious. He had no doubt that even if there was no such call, he would most likely be rejected.

Is he pushing too hard?

"The micro monitor I bought has arrived, and it is said to be placed in the express cabinet in Zone C. Let's go get it together?" Ning Xingzhou shook his phone and said innocently.

He stared at the corner of Qi Yuan's clothes without squinting, with the words "zheng" and "jing" written on his cheeks.

Qi Yuan shook his head and was very helpless to Ning Xingzhou's shy tactics, but he was not in a hurry to achieve a temporary victory, and responded patiently: "Okay, let's go."

...

"Brother, look, after this is done, the mobile phone can be connected to the camera, and you can see the surveillance screen at any time, and then...here can switch cameras at any time..."

Ning Xingzhou's eyes were bright, referring to the manual, after spending a lot of energy, he explained to Qi Yuan excitedly.

Qi Yuan, who seems to be omnipotent, actually has things he is not good at. He can't even do such a simple "installation". Thinking of this, the corners of Ning Xingzhou's mouth couldn't stop rising, and a small smug flashed in his eyes.

"It's really possible, you're too powerful~" Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows, and poked his fingertips on the phone page, his expression of exclamation did not seem to be fake.

Ning Xingzhou said humbly, "It's just so-so."

It's just that the smugness between his brows almost overflowed, his waist was straight, and vaguely, he could see the little tail behind him swaying smugly.