1.5

Campus World chapter 5:

The next morning, Ning Xingzhou bought breakfast and headed to the hospital excitedly.

No one was in sight, the ward was empty, the head nurse apologized to him for his ineffective care, and the lady nurse who was on duty last night stood with her head bowed, her eyes were red, and she was obviously wronged.

Ning Xingzhou said it was okay, and thanked the nurse again. After leaving the hospital, his shoulders collapsed and his expression was dying.

He clearly said that he was not allowed to "jailbreak", so why did that guy escape without any prospect?

No, when he said "don't escape from prison, see you tomorrow" yesterday, he was talking to himself there, and the other party didn't respond to him at all.

Ning Xingzhou was depressed for a moment, but quickly cheered up. The target of the task is clearly avoiding him, so he will appear in front of him.

...

Lu Yuan's self-healing ability is good. After resting for a night, most of the swelling on his face has disappeared, but it is still swollen more than usual. The scratches and bruises on his face are still there. Beaten hard.

"No, he went to fight again on the weekend?"

"Hey, if a student doesn't study hard, he knows how to fight all day long. What does it look like? It's a shame for Class 13."

"Hey, it's a pity that his face is not slapped in the face!"

"It's better if it's ruined, otherwise, just relying on that face, will you be the third person to act like a motherfucker?"

"That's right, the old saying goes: as long as there is a mother, there must be a son. That's not just casual talk."

"If you have a father, you have to have a son, right? Even if it's genetic, it's a scumbag that's inherited from his father, right?"

"Didn't he grow up with his mother..."

Lu Yuan frowned, ignoring the chatter around him, and walked to the last row of the classroom. He pulled away the stool and sat there, and his long legs slammed on the desk with such force that it seemed that the ground shook twice.

The classroom was quiet for a while.

The classmates in the class are still afraid of him. They are used to talking about him on weekdays. But when the other party's temper came up and was full of anger, they didn't dare to dance too hard.

"Really, this guy ate gunpowder today, he's so fierce..." Someone muttered in a low voice, but no one dared to respond.

"Lu Yuan! What are you doing! The desk is for studying, not for your legs!" The head teacher came in from the back door and saw Lu Yuan who was knocking his leg on the table at a glance. .

Lu Yuan frowned and looked impatient, but he honestly put his legs down, took out the book and read it, not knowing whether he read it or not.

For most of the course, he was absent-minded. This class was physics. The teacher scolded Fang Qiu on the stage, but he stared at the cherry tree outside the window in a daze.

If that person went to the hospital today and found that he was not there, how would he react? Confused, annoyed, angry, disappointed?

Whatever he thinks! Lu Yuan scratched his hair irritably, trying to clear the other party out of his mind.

"Dudu!" The head teacher knocked on the door and came in, "Mr. Li, I'll delay you for two minutes."

The physics teacher nodded, stood to the side, and let the podium out.

"Classmates, today we have a new classmate in our class, everyone is welcome." The head teacher took the lead and clapped his hands, nodded to the person outside the door with a smile, and motioned for him to come in.

Hearing the three words "new classmate", Lu Yuan regained his senses and pricked up his ears involuntarily.

There was sparse applause in the class, but it suddenly became enthusiastic when the transfer student entered everyone's field of vision. The female students winked at each other, and they could all see a touch of joy in each other's eyes.

The transfer student is a very cute boy with delicate facial features and clean temperament. When he smiles, there are two small pear eddies at the corners of his mouth, which looks sweet and cute. Even the voice is very clear and clean, which makes people feel good.

"Hello everyone, my name is Ning Xingzhou, Ning Ning, the star of the stars, the continent of the intercontinental, please give me more advice in the future." Ning Xingzhou wrote his name on the blackboard and smiled sweetly.

"Wow wow, he's so cute! It's like he came out of a cartoon."

"Yeah, yeah! The skin looks good, I feel like I can squeeze water out of it, I really want to pinch it..."

"It's so touching! Instantly raised the average line of appearance of the boys in our class, which is not the same as the rough guys in the science class! In the future, I will blow it with the little sisters in the next class!"

"Oh my god, his smile is so sunny and healing~ I really want to sit with him~"

...

There were whispers in the classroom, and many girls looked at Ning Xingzhou with light in their eyes. Even if the boys disagreed in their hearts, they didn't feel embarrassed to question them face to face. After all, they were new classmates, so the most basic welcome was still there.

Lu Yuan looked at him fixedly, with irony on his brows, he couldn't tell whether he was mocking others or himself.

I thought it was so special. It turned out that he laughed at everyone.

The head teacher looked around the class and pointed to a boy in the middle, "Wei Lin, go and sit with Lu Yuan in the back, Ning Xingzhou, take Wei Lin's seat."

"Ah? Why? I don't want to sit with him." Wei Lin disagreed. He usually speaks ill of Lu Yuan a lot, so shouldn't he be beaten badly when he is at the same table?

"You are tall, you are blocking the students in the back row." The head teacher said righteously. There is only one vacant seat next to Lu Yuan in the class, so freshmen can't sit there, right?

"Teacher, isn't there a ready-made vacant seat? I'll just sit there." Ning Xingzhou pointed to the vacant seat in the last row by the window, his eyebrows and eyes curved, and he smiled well-behaved.

The head teacher hesitated for a moment and asked, "How is your eyesight? Can you see the blackboard while sitting there?"

"Don't worry, teacher, my eyes are 5.0." Ning Xingzhou's eyes were bright, the corners of his mouth rose, and a little smug flashed between his brows. He has always had confidence in his vision.

"That's it." The head teacher pondered for a moment, but agreed. She looked at Lu Yuan, who was sitting or not, with a stern look, "Lu Yuan, pack up your things, behave well, and don't bully new classmates."

Lu Yuan's brows and eyes were cold and he didn't answer. He just silently stuffed the things on the table next door back to his own table.

He didn't have a seatmate, and he always occupied two seats by himself. The space is spacious and comfortable is quite comfortable, but it is somewhat lonely.

Ning Xingzhou carried a small schoolbag, walked briskly to the last row and sat down, turned slightly sideways, and winked mischievously at Lu Yuan, "We meet again~"

As they got closer, Lu Yuan could see the trembling eyelashes of the other party, thick and dense, as black as crow feathers. It made the delicate face more fair and transparent, and it was estimated that it would be red for a long time with a slight squeeze.

Lu Yuan froze abruptly, embarrassed by his sudden and strange thought. With a tense face, he looked away, lowered his head stiffly to read, and replied coldly, "Yeah."

After that, he also has someone at the same table.

The author has something to say: the arrow of the subject may come soon hhh