2.7

Holography and Entertainment (7)

"What do I mean, don't Mr. Ye still understand?" Qi Yuan sneered, his brows seemed to be quenched with ice, extremely indifferent.

Hearing Ning Xingzhou's footsteps coming downstairs, Qi Yuan didn't bother to talk to the boss of Xing Chuan anymore, so he hung up the phone, looked up, and the moment his eyes touched Ning Xingzhou, the ice in Qi Yuan's eyes melted away and was replaced by It's a touch of warmth.

"Have you disturbed my brother?" Ning Xingzhou went down the stairs and saw Qi Yuan hung up the phone. He pointed to himself and asked uncertainly.

"No, it's just an unimportant person." Qi Yuan shrugged and asked, "Why did you come down?"

"Of course I'm here to find my brother~" Ning Xingzhou shook the phone in his hand and said with a smile, "I saw my brother's clarification! I also saw my brother flip my cards, very happy~"

"Flip?" Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows slightly, walked up to Ning Xingzhou, and teased: "I just forwarded it to express my thanks. How can I say it like choosing a concubine in a harem?"

"But..." He paused, lowered his voice deliberately, and whispered in Ning Xingzhou's ear, "I like this statement very much."

The deep voice was like a long-brewed wine, mellow and intoxicating, the breath swept across the side of the neck, itchy and hot, Ning Xingzhou was thin-skinned, blushing instantly, and even the roots of his ears were pink, "Brother... It's good if your brother likes it."

The sudden closeness caused Ning Xingzhou's brain to freeze for a moment, and he almost forgot his business. He took a step back silently, trying to calm down, "Is my brother going to sign a contract with Yaguang Media?"

"Well, when the Xingzhuan contract expires, I will sign with Yaguang. It is estimated that there will be a lot of lawsuits recently. People from Zhonghe Law Firm will come over later and ask me to sign some power of attorney."

"Doesn't my brother have to go to the court more often recently?" Ning Xingzhou used his palm as a fan and quickly fanned it to lower the temperature of his cheeks.

"No, it's enough to be represented by a lawyer." Noticing Ning Xingzhou's small movements, Qi Yuan couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth and said with a smile.

With serious words on his lips, he took a step forward on his feet, and then slowly raised his hand, gently stroking Ning Xingzhou's head, bit by bit his messy hair from sleeping. Straighten out.

The distance is a little close, and when you raise your eyes a little, you can bump into Qi Yuan's gentle smiling eyes.

Ning Xingzhou's figure was a little stiff, and he couldn't stand the inexplicable and ambiguous atmosphere. He avoided the short stature and quickly arranged his hair, so guilty that he didn't dare to look directly at each other, "I...I Just take care of yourself."

Qi Yuan chuckled lightly, his heart filled with deep joy. He is not a person who beats the bush. Since he is interested, he will take the initiative to test it. Judging from Ning Xingzhou's reaction, this will not be his one-man show.

Ning Xingzhou looked for a place to sit down, calmed down secretly, and after his thoughts stabilized, he sorted out the language and said, "That... I have a suggestion, I don't know if my brother would mind."

Hearing this, Qi Yuan stretched out his long legs with a smile on his lips and sat down next to Ning Xingzhou, "Tell me about it."

"The precognition dream that I mentioned to my brother before happened in my brother's house. Just in case, I bought a few micro-monitors and delivered them in the same city. It should be there after a while. Is my brother willing to install it?"