2.2

Arc 2 

Holography and Entertainment (2)

[Ding, the task object is locked, the world plot is to be received. 】The long-lost system prompt sounded, and Ning Xingzhou's mouth twitched, thinking that it was this guy!

In the game, he KO'd him as soon as they met, and he will definitely come back in this round! No matter how strong the sword qi is, he is not a defeated general in non-combat state. When the resurrection time comes, he will go online and kill that guy!

Ning Xingzhou puffed out his cheeks and thought angrily. Even if the other party and Lu Yuan have the same appearance, they are definitely not the same person, and he will not show mercy!

[Master host~ You can check the plot of this world, this time you won't have the headaches like the previous world~] 229 said sweetly, sounding very happy.

"Okay." Ning Xingzhou replied, still having doubts in his heart, and asked, "Why is the target of this mission so similar to Lu Yuan? Obviously they are not the same person."

Otherwise, how could the other party be willing to attack him.

Indistinctly, Ning Xingzhou seemed to hear a "click", like the sound of a mechanical freeze. After a few seconds, 229 said with a smile: [The appearance of the task object is generated according to the aesthetics of the host!]

"Huh? Really?" Ning Xingzhou was stunned, unable to believe it. Lu Yuan's face suddenly appeared in his mind, as if... it was quite in line with his aesthetic...

His cheeks were blushing inexplicably, and before the system could guarantee the authenticity, he guiltily changed the subject, "Cough, stop talking about this, show me the world plot."

[Okay!] The system responded impatiently. As the voice fell, a large amount of information poured into Ning Xingzhou's mind. Unlike the first time he received the information, this time, except for the position of the Great Yang Point swelled a little, it was No additional pain.

The object of his task is Qi Yuan, who is a former and popular actor in this world. Like last time, he is a typical villain.

The reason why it is "before" is because after Qi Yuan won the best actor, after just one year of scenery, he encountered the so-called "fairy dance", and after being drunk by "good brothers", he took an indecent photo with a certain actress. Trapped in the whirlpool of public opinion.

The agent comforted him on the surface, but gave him a big addict hat behind the back, and then fled abroad with the money. As a result, the situation was further fermented, and the public opinion that had room to turn around was instantly one-sided.

Thousands of slanders are all in one. In the original plot, Qi Yuan gave up on himself for a while, and finally got out of the shadows with an optimistic attitude and was ready to start again. Unexpectedly, the vehicle he was traveling in was passive and suffered a car accident.

His life was saved, but his face was ruined, and he has since turned black.

After being discharged from the hospital, he disappeared for a period of time, mixed with the black and the Tao, with his life-threatening consciousness and extraordinary IQ, within a few years, he became the leader. When he came back, all those who framed him were either dead or crazy, and the villain also accidentally revealed his clues in the last crime and was arrested and brought to justice.

After watching the original world plot, Ning Xingzhou felt a sigh of relief in his heart. The world plot revolves around the male and female protagonists, and the villain's story only accounts for a very small first part, which is the pedal for the growth of the male and female protagonists. And as the villain's influencer, he will involuntarily consider issues from the villain's standpoint.