1.32

Campus World Chapter 32:

During self-study on Tuesday night, Lu Yuan and Ning Xingzhou said that if something happened at night, they would not go home with him.

The other party didn't say what it was, and Ning Xingzhou didn't look into it in detail. Moreover, he also had his own thoughts - tomorrow was Lu Yuan's birthday, and the other party was away tonight, so he didn't have to worry about how to avoid the other party to buy gifts.

After he said goodbye to Lu Yuan, he went to the mall to pick up a super-large doll, a lazy polar bear, which was both a decoration and a pillow, and it felt very good.

He took the doll home all the way and put it directly on the bed where Lu Yuan was sleeping, just waiting for Lu Yuan to come back tomorrow night and give him a surprise. He also ordered a birthday cake, and asked Yu Qing and Wei Ping to celebrate Lu Yuan's birthday tomorrow at noon.

Strange to expect.

I don't know if it was because of emotional excitement or fatigue. His right eyelid kept jumping. He rubbed his eyes, rolled over, and fell asleep.

...

Underground black boxing, no gloves, no rules, only winning and losing.

The surrounding shouts were deafening, mixed with many barbaric swear words and swearing, Lu Yuan warmed up expressionlessly, and secretly observed the opponent he was going to fight later.

The opponent is very tall and muscular. It is said that he has won more than a dozen games in a row, and he is crazy and ruthless. The last person who fought against him was beaten with blood all over his face, and he also broke seven ribs and almost died. , This kind of bloody, violent and violent play is the favorite of the audience here, but if things go on like this, even if the remuneration doubles, it will become increasingly difficult to find people who are willing to be his opponents.

After all, most of the people who come here to fight are for the sake of making money. In the event of this kind of really dead hand, the money earned in a match is not enough for medical expenses, and the gains outweigh the losses.

"Next, it's the turn of everyone's most anticipated GrayValentine! Before that, our Gray player has achieved 13 consecutive victories. I wonder if they can maintain the winning streak today! This time, his opponent "Yuan" will see He's relatively raw, uh... he seems to be a little thin, I hope he won't be beaten too badly~"

Lu Yuan's figure is considered first-class among his peers. His muscles are smooth and beautiful, but compared with Gray's figure, it is still a bit underwhelming.

There was a burst of laughter from the audience, and the host deliberately waited for everyone to get emotional before stepping down from the stage and said with a smile: "Not much to say, what will happen to the battle today, let's wait and see!"

There were waves of cheers from the audience, all chanting Gray's name, mixed with a lot of vulgar clamor. No one thought that Lu Yuan would win. What they wanted to see was just the thrill of punching to the flesh and showing blood.

Lu Yuan stood on the stage, coldly observing every movement of his opponent, turning a deaf ear to the sounds around him. The opponent this time is different from the past. If he goes straight to the front, he won't be able to get any good, so from the beginning, he plans to...

With a "swoosh", the fist wind brushed past his ears, and Lu Yuan did not meet him head-on, but dodged to the side. The punch failed, but the opponent didn't waste a moment, his legs quickly exerted force and kicked out an extremely powerful kick.

Lu Yuan concentrated on observing the opponent's attack intention, and took two big steps back when the opponent took out his legs, once again letting the opponent's attack fail.