1.37

Campus World Chapter 37:

Ten years later.

The world's first holographic game - "Real World" was officially launched, and the number of user registrations on the first day of release reached 3 million, a record high in the game industry. On the same day, Xingyuan Company released the holographic helmet fantasy series. In just one week, the sales exceeded the 10 billion mark.

Soon after, Xingyuan Company became the No. 1 leader in the game industry and was elected as one of the ten most influential companies in the world. The brain neuron connection technology developed by Lu Yuan, the founder and chairman of Xingyuan Company, has been widely used in key fields such as medical treatment and military affairs. Lu Yuan even entered the top ten of the global wealth list at a young age.

It is rumored that the founder is handsome and extraordinary, he achieved this achievement when he was less than 30 years old, and is still single. Not only has wealth and ability, but also has good looks and self-love. He can be called the No.1 golden bachelor, and is rated as the most wanted person by thousands of women.

But this dream lover of countless young boys and girls seems to be indifferent, not at all close to women, and there is no peach news for so many years.

"Hey, I said Brother Lu, why haven't you seen anyone in so many years, you can't be..." At the celebration banquet, Wei Ping drank too much, and he couldn't hold back the jokes he usually didn't dare to make. "It can't be... that you like men?"

As he said that, he rubbed his arms in a serious way, as if he was worried about being missed.

"I'll go, Wei Ping, your head was kicked by a donkey, you dare to joke! Even if Brother Lu likes men, he doesn't look down on you, okay!" Yu Qing cursed, but couldn't help but say, "But Brother Lu, if you really want to chase men, I, Yu Qing, will definitely approve with both hands and feet!"

In fact, she felt in her heart that, with Lu Yuan's conditions, if she had the intention of falling in love, no matter whether she liked a man or a woman, she should be able to easily catch up. I don't know how many people think about Lu Yuan outside. Faced with so many temptations every day, they are still able to sit firmly on the Diaoyutai. I'm afraid it's because they can't.

Of course, she only dared to think, not to bb.

Like men...?

Lu Yuanxu squinted his eyes, a dark shadow suddenly flashed in his mind, followed by a strong stinging pain. It was like there were countless fine needles poking at his nerves mercilessly.

There was an indescribable soreness in my heart, stronger than the needle-like pain. He twitched the corners of his mouth, but he didn't deny it, "Maybe it is."

The people present were stunned, and chatted for a while, and someone asked, "Mr. Lu, I wonder if I can share with you guys, when you won the research patent, why did you think of investing in the field of holographic games in the first place? "

Lu Yuan shook the goblet in his hand, something seemed to come out of his mind, his heart was hot, and he replied almost instinctively, "For a special person."

Everyone present instantly raised their ears of gossip, and Yu Qing and Wei Ping were even more curious, "For whom? I rely on, Brother Lu, don't you have some kind of white moonlight? Why don't we know."

You must know, they have known each other since their student days. Can they know what Lu Yuan is fond of?

Lu Yuan stared at the swaying red wine in the glass, lost in thought, and was silent for a long time.

For whom?

For whom...?

For... who?

He asked himself frantically in his heart. The harder he tried to recall, the more his heart seemed to be torn open, **** and empty, but he couldn't remember anything.