1.11

Campus World chapter 11:

"Da da da!" Accompanied by the class bell, the sound of high heels touching the ground loomed.

"The head teacher is here! Hurry back!"

Wei Ping hurried back to his seat, Yu Qing's reflexes were fast, and he hid his phone instantly, and gave Ning Xingzhou a gesture, "Let's talk after school!"

Ning Xingzhou nodded and gave Lu Yuan a strange look.

Just now, the system prompted that his probation value had risen again, much more than before, reaching as much as 42.

I don't know what this guy is thinking about, this value is like a roller coaster, and it goes up and down for a while.

Lu Yuan looked down at the question expressionlessly, the corners of his mouth had a slight upward trend, but he was forcibly suppressed by him. He is very happy to be able to think of him all the time at the same table.

...

"Students, the school will hold the autumn sports meeting in October. Anyone with special skills should sign up actively." The head teacher stepped on the small high-level follow-up class, holding a stack of watches in his hand, and said as he walked: "Each project requires at least one person to participate. , everyone come to the Sports Committee to sign up between classes, and the list will be finalized by next Tuesday."

"I'll leave this to you, is there any problem?" The head teacher put the registration form on Yu Qing's table and asked.

"Don't worry, head teacher, make sure to complete the task!" Yu Qing immediately raised her hand to assure.

"Okay." The head teacher nodded, "Cheng Nan, please cooperate with Yu Qing and do more ideological work for the students in the class. Last year's sports meeting in our class was in the bottom three of the grade. This year, everyone should be more active and strive for a good ranking! "

The classmates in the class responded weakly, especially Cheng Nan, who bit his lip lightly and didn't respond at all.

The head teacher shouted again, "Cheng Nan? As the head of the squad, you have to lead the way."

Cheng Nan's face was not very good-looking, but he was too embarrassed to contradict in public, "I know the head teacher."

The mouth responded, but the heart was very unconvinced. She and Yu Qing have always been at odds, so there is something wrong with this dead old woman asking her to fight Yu Qing.

"Okay, you can continue your self-study." After the head teacher explained, he stepped out of the classroom on high heels.

Yu Qing pondered the notice and the registration form by herself, and stood up to agitate after school, "Cough, talk about the sports meeting, the events are similar to those in previous years, 100, 200, 400-meter sprint, 1500-meter long-distance run, 4* 100 relay, high jump, triple jump, shot put, etc. Everyone, give some face, and actively sign up~"

Eerily quiet.

Ning Xingzhou looked left and right, afraid that Yu Qing would feel too embarrassed, so he raised his voice and said "Okay".

Yu Qing was so cute by the other party's active support. After sitting down, she quietly passed a small note to Ning Xingzhou, "Thank you for clearing the siege ^_^"

In fact, she is as thick-skinned as Yu Qing, and she doesn't even know how to write the word embarrassing. But she was delighted to take the opportunity to have a relationship with Ning Xingzhou.

"You're welcome, I originally planned to sign up." Ning Xingzhou handed back the small note.

"Hahaha okay, what is Xingxing going to report?"