3.19

The End of The World (19)

This night was eerily quiet.

Ning Xingzhou was lying on the soft bed that he had not seen for a long time, with an indescribable feeling in his heart. After experiencing the life of sleeping in the wind for several months, it is like a dream to return to normal again.

There are many delicious snacks, soft and comfortable beds, independent shower rooms, and even stand-alone games that are almost out of print in the apocalypse. If you can live in such a place for a long time, it should be very comfortable.

If he hadn't received the system's prompt message that day, he should have enjoyed a few days without any psychological pressure.

But now, not at all. Can't even sleep at all.

The system's prompts were still echoing in his ears, and the image given by Wutong made him feel uneasy, and Li Yuan's abnormal attitude also made him uneasy.

Especially the "Fire Man" who was too similar to Li Yuan, made him feel inexplicably familiar and terrifying. Ever since he came to this world, there has been a strangeness everywhere, a system that is disconnected from time to time, a plot line that has no reference value at all, and a role that has no progress.

However, in the face of all this, he doesn't seem to be able to do anything. He knew too little and his ability was too weak, and this feeling of powerlessness became more and more profound as time went on.

For example, now, he knew what Li Yuan was trying to do behind his back, but he couldn't stop it.

"Su... Lord Host! The mission is completed, I... we can leave." Just when Ning Xingzhou felt extremely uncomfortable, the long-lost reminder sound from the system suddenly sounded. The soft and cute voice was the same as always, but for some reason, it sounded a little guilty.

It was the first time that Ning Xingzhou didn't feel the slightest surprise when he heard the system's voice.

For a moment, Ning Xingzhou seemed to have figured out something. With the degree of Li Yuan sticking to him, how could he not stay by his side at night, a rare good excuse, how could he not sleep with him.

Such deliberate avoidance and leaving him alone in the room is like deliberately giving him a chance to... leave.

The system that had been out of contact for a long time suddenly appeared, but it was not as panicked as the last reminder of Calamity. If there was nothing in it, Ning Xingzhou would not believe it.

"Why, you asked me to run away in a hurry last time, why not this time? The probation point has been stagnant for so long, and suddenly it's finished? Who are you fooling?"

Ning Xingzhou is usually gentle, but at this moment, he is a little anxious and his tone has become quite unkind, "You explain to me, what is the so-called disaster consciousness? Why should I run away?"

[Su... Lord Host, it's not... uh...] Ning Xingzhou was fierce for the first time in the system, and it got stuck for a while, and it was not easy to speak. Of course, there was another reason that it was difficult for Ning Xingzhou to answer these questions

"There are too many questions all at once, and I can't make them up, right? Then I'll ask a question. The mission suddenly ended. Is it related to Li Yuan?" Ning Xingzhou asked with a cold face.

There was a moment of hesitation in the system, and a faint mechanical stuttering could be heard, [Hmm... no, Su... Master host, don't think too much, it was... um... simple virus invasion, probation. The value evaluation system is broken. Now it has been repaired, the host should leave as soon as possible to avoid further failures~]