3.7

The End of The World (7)

Early the next morning, Ning Xingzhou was awakened by the roaring sound outside. Compared to wandering aimlessly at night, the aggression of zombies during the day is obviously much stronger.

The conditions in the supermarket were relatively rudimentary, and they had to use limited mineral water to wash up. Ning Xingzhou felt a deep pain in this regard. He secretly made up his mind that he must find a place with sufficient water sources for the next time he moves his position.

Hmm... It's better to have two beds, he and Li Yuan can have one each.

Such thoughts flashed past, and Ning Xingzhou himself felt unrealistic. Now in this situation, everyone is in danger, and even survival is a problem. He was thinking about the comfort of life, which is a bit taken for granted.

He shook his head, doing stretching exercises to relax his body that had been stiff all night, while chatting with Li Yuan.

The other party's reply was not positive, and he only spoke occasionally. Most of the time, he stood upright in front of the window, staring out of the window, as if he was reminiscing about something.

After exercising, Ning Xingzhou sat in front of the cashier and looked at each other with his chin up.

The morning sun was just right, and it slanted in through the window, which made Li Yuan's outstanding facial features even deeper.

Ning Xingzhou has to admit that Li Yuan's appearance is really handsome, especially his side profile, he is invincible, but because his aura is too intimidating, people always ignore this.

But after last night, Ning Xingzhou was no longer afraid of Li Yuan. It is strange to say that Li Yuan is clearly a college student, and he does not know what he has experienced to have such a unique temperament.

"Brother Yuan, did you agree to show me yesterday? What do you want to visit?" Ning Xingzhou stared at him for a while, remembering what Li Yuan said before the break yesterday, and asked curiously.

Bringing up the topic of visiting again, Li Yuan turned sideways and looked at Ning Xingzhou who was looking forward to it, hesitating for a moment. Of course, the visit he was referring to was not a good thing. Without his intervention, this night would be enough time for a lot of things to happen.

For example, the group of guys who escaped with Shan Xiao may have now become a group of zombies. He originally wanted to take Ning Xingzhou to visit those "old friends", to give Ning Xingzhou enough visual impact to reveal the hypocrisy of the other party.

But now, he regretted it.

After a day of precipitation, the anger and impulsiveness of having to do it all over again have faded a lot. In the second half of the night, he didn't close his eyes at all, just stood there, looking at Ning Xingzhou's sleeping face, thinking a lot.

He was thinking, how did the former Ning Xingzhou betray him again and again? Obviously... Ning Xingzhou in his initial memory was very beautiful. At least before the end of the world, he was as cute as he is now, so he secretly liked it for so long.

It was only after the end of the world, when human nature was weak, that Ning Xingzhou would become what he was later on. Perhaps in his eyes, the countless times of life and death, giving up their lives to save, in Ning Xingzhou's eyes, is just a synonym for suffering?

Because they are not strong enough, they are always hungry and covered in mud, and they are constantly on the edge of life and death. Even survival is a problem, so what about his own feelings?

"Hey~" Ning Xingzhou saw that Li Yuan didn't speak for a long time, then walked up to him and waved his hands in front of his eyes, "Really, don't just ignore me."