2.16

Arc 2 [END]

Holography and Entertainment (16) 

It has been half a month since Qi Yuan's official comeback. During this period, Ning Xingzhou stayed with him all the time. In the words of 229, he was so tired and crooked.

"One more talk show today will end. Wait for me here for a while, and I'll take you to a big dinner later." Qi Yuan glanced at the time, leaned over and placed a kiss on Ning Xingzhou's forehead, his pale eyes Very gentle, full of reluctance.

"People come and go here, and my brother is not afraid of being seen." Ning Xingzhou glanced at Qi Yuan helplessly, and said lightly, but there was not much blame in his tone.

"If you see it, you will see it." Qi Yuan chuckled, leaned over and whispered in Ning Xingzhou's ear: "I wish to tell the world that you are mine."

His voice was originally pleasant, but when he deliberately lowered his voice line, it was even more low-magnetic and pleasant to the ear.

"Nasty." Ning Xingzhou muttered in a low voice, pushing people out with all his strength, "Go quickly, don't make people wait too long."

"One more kiss and go." When he was about to reach the door, Qi Yuan suddenly stood still, no matter how much Ning Xingzhou pushed it, he couldn't push it.

That naive look is like a child asking for candy.

Seeing his appearance, Ning Xingzhou couldn't help but soften. Thinking of what he was going to do next, he kissed Qi Yuan's lips with a rather complicated feeling.

Originally wanted to leave at the touch of a button, but under the influence of an unknown emotion, the closer they became, the fiercer they became, and it was out of control.

This seems to be the first time that Ning Xingzhou has been so active. Qi Yuan's heart trembled violently. He put his arms around Ning Xingzhou's waist and quickly turned passive into active, indulging in it.

It wasn't until the urging voice from the door came that Ning Xingzhou suddenly woke up and pushed Qi Yuan away with a blushing face.

Qi Yuan's breathing became heavier, but his gentle eyes were now filled with a strong desire for aggression. He closed his eyes, trying to suppress the evil fire that kept rising, and when he opened his eyes again, his voice was still a little hoarse, " wait me back."

...

[You guys are really tired and crooked...] After finally wanting Qi Yuan to leave, 229's resentful voice came out, [Master host, when are you going to leave?]

I don't know what's going on recently, Qi Yuan's eyes always swept across it, as if he could perceive its existence, so that it didn't dare to appear when Qi Yuan was there.

If this stays longer, something will happen sooner or later.

Ning Xingzhou lowered his eyes and sorted out the information in his hand in a slow manner, apparently not paying attention to it.

229's voice gradually became terrified, [Master host, you, you... you don't want to leave, am I right?]

Hearing this, Ning Xingzhou raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he was deliberately trying to get angry with a certain system, and asked softly, "Is it alright?"

[Dang... of course that's not okay!] 229 suddenly became anxious, [Master host, I know you can't bear it, but Qi Yuan is only a virtual character after all, so he can't be real.]

"I know." Ning Xingzhou responded lightly, looking up at the direction Qi Yuan had left, "I planned to leave after his work and life were back on track. But recently, I have some doubts about yours. You're ability being unreliable like this, can you really eliminate the memory of the task object?"