3.4

Arc 3 

The End of The World (4)

This situation is really strange, Duan Siyu's eyes wandered between the two for a while, but he stopped talking.

At this moment, Ning Xingzhou was holding the bench leg in his left hand and Li Yuan in his right hand. Seeing that he was about to start breaking through, he weighed the stick in his hand and felt awkward and uncomfortable.

Ning Xingzhou looked at Li Yuan with an embarrassed expression, and said tentatively, "How about... change hands?"

He shook the wooden stick in his left hand and explained weakly: "My left hand has no strength. If something happens later...it will affect my performance."

After he finished speaking, he faintly sensed something was wrong. He and Li Yuan exchanged positions. Wouldn't Li Yuan also use his left hand awkwardly? Sure enough, they shouldn't be holding hands in this situation! It affects the combat power too much!

Li Yuan glanced at him lightly, but he didn't know what to think, but he let go of his hand cooperatively.

Ning Xingzhou suddenly felt a sense of liberation.

When Duan Siyu saw that the timing was about right, he walked to the door lightly, put his hand on the door lock, and reminded in a low voice, "Are you all ready? I'm leaving."

Ning Xingzhou became nervous all of a sudden, holding the stick tightly in both hands, bowed his body in front of Li Yuan, turned his head from time to time, and instructed in a serious manner: "You must follow me later, I will protect you. you."

Li Yuan stared straight at the back of the other's head, feeling an indescribable strangeness. Once again, some things are the same as before, but some things seem to be different.

In his past memory, Ning Xingzhou never said anything about protecting him...

Duan Siyu lay in front of the door to observe, watching the zombies outside the door swaying farther away, and greeted: "I'm going, I'll take the lead, you all follow me."

"Then I am the queen." Shan Xiao also took some handy props and walked to the back of the team.

In this way, Duan Siyu was in charge of opening the way, followed by Ning Xingzhou and Li Yuan, followed by Zhang Lu, Qian Sisi and others, and Shan Xiao at the end. The few guys who were reluctant to take risks at first finally chose to give it a go.

Out of the door, Duan Siyu took a deep breath, quickly opened a song with his mobile phone, turned the volume to the maximum, and then tried his best to slide the mobile phone into the distance.

The zombies swaying irregularly were instantly attracted by the sound of music, all of them opened their mouths wide, and their bodies twisted towards the direction of the phone.

As everyone expected, in the dim light, the zombies' hearing is obviously sharper, and the loud music fully attracted their attention, so that when Ning Xingzhou and others carefully passed by them, they did not notice it. .

However, the dim environment blocked the sight of the monsters, and for normal people like Ning Xingzhou, the situation was not much better.

They can only rely on the weak light to move slowly and carefully.

"Click-"

I don't know who stepped on something, Ning Xingzhou tensed his body instantly, so nervous that his palms ooze cold sweat. The ferocious monsters are not far from the side, this experience is much more terrifying than imagined.

Fortunately, it was just a false alarm. The zombies were immersed in the atmosphere of competing for mobile phones and were not attracted by them.

Duan Siyu, who was in charge of opening the way, couldn't help but speed up the pace under his feet. He knew that relying on the mobile phone to attract the attention of the monster was not a long-term solution. Under the terrifying bite force of the monsters, the mobile phone was estimated to be scrapped in a few minutes. .