1.27

Campus World chapter 27:

"It's locked?" Ning Xingzhou was stunned for a moment. He walked to the door and tried it, but he couldn't open it. He poked his head out against the window rail, barely able to see the door handle with a bunch of keys hanging on it.

He vaguely saw a figure passing by, and he quickly called out to his classmates a few times, but no one answered, maybe he had read it wrong.

The door lock of the equipment room is an anti-human automatic lock. Once locked, it cannot be opened without a key, whether indoors or outdoors.

"What should I do, the key is outside." Ning Xingzhou was a little flustered, but forced himself to calm down and analyzed: "The physical education teacher should come back to check later, right? Let's wait patiently, it should be fine."

When he probed out too hard, two gray marks were printed on the white and tender cheeks by the railings, and now he speaks with a serious face, funny and cute.

Lu Yuan laughed, took a tissue and wiped it clean for him, before he said leisurely, "Mr. Gao has already gone home. Before leaving, he asked me to lock the door after cleaning."

"Ah?" Ning Xingzhou's calm expression was a little unbearable. He glanced through the window at the gradually drowsy sky outside, and had a vague premonition in his heart, "We won't be able to go back today, right?"

When he came, he thought it was too heavy, so he only brought Lu Yuan's schoolbag. The mobile phone was placed in the middle of his own schoolbag, and he did not carry it with him.

"It's possible." Lu Yuan went to the side and washed his hands, holding the back of the ice cube into the palm of his hand, his eyes slipped around Ning Xingzhou's face, and he said jokingly, "Are you afraid?"

"I'm not afraid, because you're here. . ." Ning Xingzhou muttered softly, reaching out and rubbing his stomach, "I'm just a little hungry without dinner, and I didn't bring snacks."

He held his empty pockets and looked at Lu Yuan with some grievances. When he spoke, his voice was unconsciously prolonged, as if he was acting like a spoiled child.

Lu Yuan took a breath, and his heart skipped half a beat because of the other party's unintentional words, but the other party didn't notice. Looking at those innocent and trusting eyes, Lu Yuan suddenly felt a subtle sense of guilt in his heart.

He coughed softly to cover up, and turned his schoolbag inside and out with one hand, and in the end he only found two toffees—the ones that Ning Xingzhou gave him before.

"Eh? Haven't you eaten this yet?" Ning Xingzhou stared at the two big white rabbit toffee, swallowed, feeling a little greedy.

He bought a large bag of toffee two days ago, and gave one to all the students around him. In order to show the specialness of Lu Yuan, he gave two specially.

"Well, I forgot after I put it in my bag. I have nothing else to do. Eat this cushion first." Lu Yuan put the toffee in Ning Xingzhou's hand, his eyes lowered, hiding his truest thoughts.

It's not that I forgot, it's just that I don't want to eat it. The things that the seatmate gave him, he can't help but wanting to cherish it.

"Hey, then I'm welcome~" Ning Xingzhou happily opened the candy wrapper, and the milky aroma entered his mouth, sweet from his mouth to his heart. He squinted happily, his cheeks chewed.

Lu Yuan couldn't take his eyes off the opponent's face, and he didn't want to miss every little movement.

Until he saw the other party stick out the pink and tender tip of his tongue and lick his lower lip, he froze abruptly, as if being electrocuted, turned around as if escaping, and pretended to pick up the rag, and absently wiped the place that had been cleaned before.