3.13

The End of The World (13)

What happened on Li Yuan's side, Ning Xingzhou could see clearly through the red fog of Manzhu Shahua. Although there was no sound, it did not affect Ning Xingzhou's understanding of what happened.

As soon as the time expired, the red fog dissipated, and Ning Xingzhou stood there, not moving for a while.

He couldn't figure out what went wrong. People who were always gentle and caring in front of him could be so cruel outside. Obviously those people did not provoke Li Yuan, why did Li Yuan suddenly act? It's not a simple murder, but an extremely cruel killing, just like a cat catching a mouse, full of banter and tricks, and when you get tired of playing, you bite it to death.

Ning Xingzhou sucked in a breath of cold air, only to feel a chill down his spine.

Li Yuan in front of him, and Li Yuan in the picture, seemed to be two completely different people.

He understood for a moment, why Li Yuan's influence value is zero, after all, the other party's performance outside is simply like a proper villain!

After a long time, Ning Xingzhou recalled Li Yuan's reaction when they met for the first time. The coldness and ferocity didn't seem like a fake, but it seemed to come from instinct. Li Yuan has treated him so well recently that he almost forgot about it.

Thinking about it now, Li Yuan at that time matched the Li Yuan in the picture at this moment. Perhaps, Li Yuan outside is the real him, and the gentleness and patience in front of him are just disguise.

Just... why?

What is the other party's motive for disguising in front of him? So much trouble, what exactly do you want to get from him?

Ning Xingzhou was puzzled, and when his eyes fell on Manman, who was out of the situation, he was instantly enlightened, and the confusion he had always had seemed to be strung together.

He still remembered how calm and calm Li Yuan was when he brought him to Manman. That kind of confidence did not come from being fearless of all unknowns, but more like he knew everything he knew. The newly-born mutant plant, but Li Yuan knew its attack characteristics clearly, like opening the eyes of the sky.

That's right, the problem is here.

He couldn't figure out why Li Yuan's strength was so abnormal, which was far from the description of the original plot. He couldn't understand why Li Yuan was so familiar with everything in the end times, more than he knew as a traveler.

These obvious doubts, combined with the brutality and ruthlessness that Li Yuan inadvertently revealed, gave Ning Xingzhou a bold guess. Could Li Yuan... be reborn?

Once such an idea emerges, it will no longer be able to stop the car, and countless details are rolling in my mind, all seeming to demonstrate this idea.

At first, because the system told him that the system was invaded by a virus, the plots he saw could not be trusted, so when he first found that Li Yuan did not match the original plot description, he just regarded the plot as unreliable, and did not go to that direction at all. miss.

Of course, the most important point is that Li Yuan has treated him so well during this time that even if he has doubts, he will not think in the direction of rebirth. After all, if the other party is really reborn, Li Yuan should be full of hatred for him based on his various actions in the original plot, and he can't wait to get rid of it soon.

But now, he couldn't control his conjecture.

Li Yuan's double-sidedness in front of him and in front of outsiders made him suddenly realize that what if Li Yuan... just pretended to him? What if all the preferential treatment he enjoys now is just for Li Yuan's more cruel revenge in the future?