1.16

Campus World chapter 16:

In the last night of self-study, before get out of class ended, Ning Xingzhou packed up his schoolbag and rushed out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang.

Lu Yuan noticed his movements, closed the book, and handed him an inquiring look.

"I found a tutor on the part-time platform and agreed to start making up lessons today." Ning Xingzhou explained in a low voice.

"You found it yourself?" Lu Yuan keenly caught the information point and frowned, "Didn't your parents find it for you?"

Ning Xingzhou stiffened for a moment. He touched his nose and smiled awkwardly, "No, I live alone."

Lu Yuan was silent for a while, and many guesses flashed in his mind. He silently packed up his things and said, "I'll be with you."

His voice was thin and hoarse, but Ning Xingzhou could hear the meaning of concern, but he didn't quite understand, "What do you mean? Do you want to live with me?"

He thought for a while, and then said, "That's pretty good too."

"..." Being misunderstood as another meaning, Lu Yuan didn't feel disgusted at all, instead he tightened his body and felt a little embarrassed, "I mean, meet the tutor with you."

His roommate was a little stunned, and he lived alone, and he didn't know where he got the tutor. What if he ran into a bad guy.

"You don't need to be so troublesome, you and I are not on our way. If you go back home after a long circle, I will be worried instead."

Ning Xingzhou shook his head, suddenly remembered something, his eyes flickered, his face was deliberately sullen, his tone seemed to complain, "And I don't have your contact information, so I can't confirm whether you have arrived home safely."

Lu Yuan hesitated for a moment, and finally didn't have the embarrassment to tell the other party the actual situation. He frowned slightly, leaned back, and looked down at Ning Xingzhou, "We have been sitting at the same table for so long, it's alright to stay at your house for a day, right?"

His voice was rare and casual, showing some pretending to be relaxed, but in fact he was embarrassed and nervous, for fear that the same table would say rejection.

Taking the initiative to ask to go to someone else's house really doesn't seem like something he would do. But if I don't go, I will be worried.

"Of course, you are welcome anytime~" Ning Xingzhou smiled, happy but also disappointed.

He didn't ask for the contact information, he also wanted to learn from the online teaching to send good morning and good night every day to deepen his relationship. But...the other party is willing to be a guest at his house, indicating that he has been regarded as a friend, right?

Thinking of this, the corners of Ning Xingzhou's mouth couldn't help turning upwards. He rested his chin in his hands and tilted his head to observe his deskmate.

Love still has a cold face, but the hostility between his brows has dissipated a lot, and he occasionally smiles, and even cares about him around the corner. This should be... the result of his hard work for so many days, right?

Thinking of the influence value of the other party's steadily increasing, Ning Xingzhou felt quite a sense of accomplishment. Although Lu Yuan was the target of his mission, after so many days of contact, it was difficult for him to purely treat him as a paper man.

He has flesh and blood, and his indifferent temperament is just a shell that pretends to be strong. I feel that the other party is a good and hard-working boy, and when I think of the other party's original ending, I will inevitably feel unbearable.