3.21

Arc 3 [END]

The End of The World (21)

The light on the horizon was gradually dyed with a deep black, and from a distance, half of the sky seemed to be soaked in black.

It was a visual deviation caused by the black flames that filled the sky, and it was also a blatant declaration of war.

"It's really arrogant." Ning Xingzhou looked at the terrifying black flame in the distance, suppressed the uneasiness in his heart, and sighed sincerely. Such a posture seems to be showing the control of heaven and earth.

"Yeah, this guy has always been like this." Li Yuan's mouth curled slightly, and he smiled sarcastically. Creating such a big momentum for a long time, the deterrent power is there, but it is also losing energy continuously. Before the head-on conflict, the more the other party loses, the happier he is.

"Let's go over, lest the base be affected." The terrifying energy fluctuations are like a flood that is invisible to the naked eye. Ning Xingzhou was not at ease and suggested.

"..." Li Yuan lowered his eyes slightly, wanting to tell Ning Xingzhou that the only real consciousness in this world is him, Ning Xingzhou and Calamity itself. But when he looked at Ning Xingzhou's slightly nervous expression, he didn't say much, just answered "Okay".

...

The black flames swept up, dyeing the sky black, and the boundless black flames devoured everything recklessly, and even the light seemed to be completely engulfed.

In the center of the black flame, stood a "fire man" completely wrapped in the black flame. Those eyes completely condensed by the black flame looked at Li Yuan not far away, and the corner of his mouth slowly raised a gloomy smile, "Human ,how dare you?"

Its voice contains monstrous anger, like its own "humming" bell, which is obscure, but strikes directly at the soul.

As soon as the voice fell, it did not give Li Yuan any opportunity to communicate. The monstrous black flames turned into streamers, with terrifying energy fluctuations, sweeping towards him overwhelmingly.

Li Yuan frowned, his thoughts moved slightly, and the same black flame rose up, collided with the opponent's black flame, setting off waves of waves, the power of the black flame was cancelled, but Li Yuan He couldn't help but take a step back.

With the same attack, Li Yuan took a step back, but the opponent didn't retreat half a step. It was obvious who was stronger in this attack.

"Tsk, you look down on humans all the time, but you yourself... but you want to transform into a human form. Is this a legend... standing up again?" Li Yuan sneered and sneered. Even if the first confrontation is slightly inferior, it can't be inferior in terms of momentum.

The black flames in the eyes of "Fire Man" jumped wildly, and the anger value rose wildly. Although it can't understand the meaning of the other party's words, it is not a good word after all. This human being is really disgusting as always.

"I just...adapted to the human body in advance. Today, the control of this body must belong to me!"

With the dull and heavy roar of Calamity Consciousness, the surrounding black flames flourished, the sky was completely engulfed by the black flames, and as far as the eyes could see, there was a sea of ​​fire. The monstrous fire eroded everything, but a hole was opened in front of Li Yuan, and he could no longer penetrate.

Li Yuan stood in the terrifying black flames with an indifferent expression. Calamity was born in heaven and earth, Calamity is Black Flame, Black Flame is Calamity, he controls Black Flame with human body, no matter how strong it is, it will not be stronger than Calamity itself.