1.3

Arc 1 Chapter 3:

"Cough... When did you wake up?" Ning Xingzhou cleared his throat and asked calmly.

He was embarrassed, and almost wanted to shut himself up in place. In the wave just now, he still didn't know what he looked like. The other party wouldn't treat him as a madman, would he?

Someone on the bed was silent for a while before uttering two words, "Just now."

Several layers of gauze were tied to his face, leaving only his eyes, mouth, and nostrils, and his voice was heavy and heavy.

His eyes were fixed on Ning Xingzhou, for a while, he seemed to be aware of his abruptness, he turned his head awkwardly, and didn't speak any more. 

I didn't ask myself why I was here, nor who the other party was, as if to restrain all curiosity. Well, it is estimated that the humiliating appearance of myself just now has been seen. 

Ning Xingzhou straightened his face and resolutely decided to pretend that nothing happened.

"How are you feeling? Do I need to call the doctor for you?" he asked.

"No." It's still two short words, and the words are as precious as gold, and there is no wave in the tone.

The other party's response was indifferent, but Ning Xingzhou didn't feel embarrassed, and continued to look for topics, "Oh, by the way, how did you provoke those social gangsters? It's shameless for a group of big men to bully you, a high school student!"

He sighed with righteous indignation, but the client didn't say a word, and didn't hold back a word for a long time.

So cold!

Ning Xingzhou propped his chin, his little finger tapped his cheek, and looked eagerly at the patient on the bed, "Hey, brother, can you give me a response? It's boring to talk to yourself..."

The person on the bed seemed to be stiff for a moment, and then sneered, his voice finally wavered a little, "There's nothing to say, I don't know."

After receiving the response, Ning Xingzhou's eyes lit up. The other party was obviously not interested in talking about this topic, and he didn't continue to get to the bottom of it. "Then let's not talk about it. You will definitely not be able to go to school tomorrow on Monday. Do you remember the teacher's contact information? Can I ask for a leave for you?"

The patient on the bed turned his head, his eyes fixed on Ning Xingzhou, and he remained silent for a while.

He didn't know this familiar guy, this should be the first time they met. But... the other party's behavior was too weird, and it didn't seem like a normal attitude towards a minor injured person who met for the first time.

"What... what's wrong? Is there something on my face?" Ning Xingzhou was stared awkwardly by the other party, reached out and touched his cheek, and asked suspiciously.

"Do you know me?" It was a question sentence, but it was said with a certain meaning.

Ning Xingzhou was stunned, and suddenly realized that something was wrong. As a stranger who met for the first time, it was too strange to be thinking about asking people for leave after chatting for a long time without asking the name of the other party, nor the contact information of the other party's parents!

It's all to blame that the system gave him too much information at once, causing the two people's information to be unequal, and he would make such a low-level mistake!

He knew that the other party's name was Lu Yuan, and he also knew that the other party was an illegitimate child, his mother was deceased, and his father was not around. Because of this, he didn't even think to ask the other party these common-sense questions, but instead made the other party see something wrong.