3.15

The End of The World (15)

Because of too much exercise the day before, Ning Xingzhou woke up hungry the next day. Li Yuan woke up earlier, but rarely stayed in bed, hugging Ning Xingzhou not wanting to let go.

Until Ning Xingzhou protested in dissatisfaction, Li Yuan couldn't help laughing, his deep voice was a little lazy, "Hungry?"

"Hmm..." Ning Xingzhou replied vaguely before his consciousness was fully awake. The tiredness of his body made him unable to open his eyes a little, but his stomach was very hungry and he desperately needed to eat.

"You'll rest for a while, and I'll go get something to eat." Li Yuan felt a little laugh when he saw his cute appearance that he wanted to open his eyes but couldn't wake up. It seems that he tossed a little bit hard yesterday, and actually made Ning Xingzhou so tired. Should he... make persistent efforts next time?

Li Yuan smiled inexplicably, leaned over and kissed Ning Xingzhou's forehead, happily preparing breakfast.

Taking advantage of this short period of time when Li Yuan left, Manman, who did not dare to close his eyes all night, ran over quietly and frantically called Ning Xingzhou, "Hey, are you okay?"

Ning Xingzhou was disturbed by it, and the sleepy worm was defeated by the noise of Manman. He woke up in a daze, stared blankly at the sky for a long time, and then the memory slowly crept into his mind.

With his thoughts returning to his original position, Ning Xingzhou sat up with a bullet, like a bird frightened. He exerted too much force all of a sudden, and the already sore limbs immediately sent feedback, and a burst of soreness struck.

Thinking of what happened yesterday, Ning Xingzhou blushed instantly, and the blush spread from his face to the roots of his ears. Yesterday, he was really over the top, and he left all his worries behind, and really did it with Li Yuan to the end.

Looking around, he found that Li Yuan was not nearby. Ning Xingzhou snorted dissatisfiedly, that guy should have consumed more than him yesterday, but why did he get up earlier than him? Shouldn't he usually... strengthen his training?

"Hey, why are you so stupid? You're ignoring me like that! It's not because I didn't save you yesterday, right?" Manman stretched out a vine and poked Ning Xingzhou's shoulder, and asked nervously.

Yesterday it didn't do it on purpose, it was because of the intuition of a mutant plant that it told it that if it dared to disturb it, it would be torn apart by Li Yuan, and its life would not be guaranteed. In addition, Ning Xingzhou doesn't seem to have suffered any substantial damage. It's just some flesh and blood, so it shouldn't be a big problem...

Having said that, it still felt that it was a little sorry for Ning Xingzhou, after all, Ning Xingzhou cried so badly yesterday.

"Rescue?" As soon as he spoke, Ning Xingzhou realized that his voice was hoarse, obviously overusing it.

Ning Xingzhou's face turned red, not knowing how to explain the difference between species with Manman, he replied vaguely: "It's not what you think, in the situation yesterday, there is no need to save it..."

"Ah? But isn't that pervert bullying you?" Manman was at a loss, and for the first time felt that humans were a bit complicated.

Ning Xingzhou was dumbfounded, and Manman seemed to be right, Li Yuan was indeed bullying him, but he actually liked the "bullying" in this regard. But he is too thin-skinned, and he is really embarrassed to tell Manman the difference.

"It's okay, you don't have to be afraid." Seeing Ning Xingzhou's silence, Manman thought that he was suffering from psychological shadows, and he didn't even dare to speak ill of Li Yuan behind his back, so he quietly suggested: "Actually, I thought about it yesterday. I have found a way to hide my traces, and I can run away at any time. Even if it is that big pervert, I am afraid that it will happen for a while..."