Chapter 3: Fallen Angel Strike

BZZZZT! BZZZZZZT!

Huh? Is that my alarm? Give me 5 more minutes.

BZZZZZT! BZZZZZT! BZZZZZZZT!

"Alright I'm up, you stupid clock" Nawin mutters as he gets up and shut the alarm. Suddenly, memories from last night event hits Nawin's mind, making him pause. The Makasha reaches down his stomach, checking if there are any injuries, but he couldn't find any.

"What the hell happen last night?" Nawin mumbles to himself in shock, before slowly getting up and walks to the mirror and looks at himself. 'There's no scars or anything, it's like last night event never happened, but that doesn't make sense, unless it's just a dream but it felt so real'.

"Nawin! Time for breakfast!" Yao announce from the kitchen, snapping Nawin out of his thought. 'Whatever it was I'll think about it later, first I need a shower'.

Time Skip

Nawin walks down the stairs and make way towards the kitchen to only see his mother is present "Mom, where's Dad and Lucy?" Nawin asked as he takes a sit. Yao puts a plate of American style breakfast in front of the black haired "Your fathers went to a meeting and Lucy left early because of her club activities" Nawin nods and digs in his breakfast.

"Mom do you know what happened last night when I got home from my date?" Nawin asked looking at his mom who looks confuse "Ummm, you had a date yesterday, Nawin?" She asks looking at her son weirdly. Nawin raise his eyebrow "Yuuma Amano the girl I told you" he replies looking at his mother who still held a confuse expression.

"Nawin are you feeling well today?" Yao ask, touching her son's forehead. Nawin moves his mother hand and glare at her "Don't toy around with me Mom!!" He yells glaring at his mother. "I don't know what you are talking about. I never met this girl named Yuuma Amano, Nawin!!" Yao shoots back, shocking the black haired.

'But t-that's impossible I told Mom about Yuuma, I'm sure of it, what's going on' Nawin thought in shock, he shakes his head and smile at his Mom "Sorry for snapping at you Mom, I just had a bad night" he apologizes and heads to the door.

"It's fine, but are you sure your feeling okay for school today Nawin?" Yao ask her son with worried look "Don't worry, I'll be fine, see you after school" Nawin replies, opening the door and leave the house.

Time Skip

'Huh, what's going on today? why do I remember Yuuma while my mother doesn't, and the event that happened last night could it have been real? But if It did happen how am I still alive?' while Nawin was deep in thought, a figure slam into him, knocking him down along with the person who ran into him.

"Oooooaaaaawwww, that hurts!" a high pitch voice moan, Nawin stand back up and look at the person who knocked him over and he is surprise to see a pink haired girl dress in Kuoh's uniform.

Nawin shakes his head "Do you need help getting up?" he asks, extending his hand which the pink haired girl accept. When the Makasha pulls the girl on her feet, she opens her eyes, taking a look at the girl fully, she is about the same age as him and have long pink hair that reaches down to her waist, light smooth skin with buxom figure and dark blue sapphire eyes.

The unnamed girl looks at Nawin and blushes "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" she apologize, bowing her head "It's okay I suggest you watch where you're going next time" Nawin reply then continue walking to the school direction.

"Huh?! Wait a minute are you the Dark prince of Kuoh?" The pink haired girl ask making Nawin stops and turn to her with an annoy expression "You know is a common courtesy to introduce yourself before question a person, especially the one you bump into" he reply making the pink haired girl laugh sheepishly.